Young Justice Hype Train: All Aboard!

July 2nd, 1996 is when the movie Independence Day was released in theaters.

July 2nd is when the movie Shazam! comes out on Digital HD and 4K home video formats.

July 2nd is when Young Justice s3 returns.

July 2nd is the day we have fun! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

New Poster with Tara in costume!

https://www.comicsbeat.com/young-justice-outsiders-sdcc-2019-poster/

Double Hype!

3 Likes

Look at Tara! Oh my goodness, I love her look! <3

Thank you so much for sharing this, @Super-Squirrel. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh yes thanks for sharing @Super-Squirrel! Very cool!

1 Like

Ooh, that poster is sweet!

I hope it appears in print books like the previous season three poster did.

2 Likes

Five days, friends~

2 Likes

Five days is too long!

I wonder if I can freeze myself like Cartman did…

1 Like

Never emulate Eric Cartman.

pulls the “woo woo” cord in the engine Just like Doc Brown!

1 Like

Definitely getting pumped for S3 pt2.

I’m gonna binge the first half this weekend, just so it’s all fresh in my brain again.

Lookin forward to Tuesday.

1 Like

Don’t forget the watch-along of the first half, in the Watchtower tomorrow!

1 Like

Time to GET TRAUGHT!

The episode release dates were just posted in the Watchtower section.

The hype train just broke the sound barrier!!! Boom!!!

4 Likes

I still tried to get the day off work on July 2nd because I’m a huge nerd. But I currently only have to work for 6 hours that day (we have 10-hour workdays) so I can watch the episodes earlier than I’d be able to normally. I’m not waking up early for these, lol. But when people ask me why I’m leaving work early, I can say “I’m going to watch cartoons! :nerd_face:

1 Like

There’s no stopping the hype train now! :smiley:

I can’t wait to watch this season over and over again. Does anyone have any theories on what might happen next?

2 Likes

Tara wasn’t txting Deathstroke, she was texting Ra’s.
The Megan/Connor engagement is off by the last episode. Every YJ has a real tear jerker moment. That’s the one this season.

@Zatanna: I have a couple of theories. Most of them involve pain, sorrow and general unpleasantness for our heroes.

However, I hate sharing them.

Not because I’m afraid of being wrong, but because I’m afraid of being right and spoiling all of the surprises. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

People get ready
there’s a train a coming
you don’t need no baggage
you just get on board

1 Like

A person pulls up to a street light as the red and white train crossing guards are coming down whilst they make their delightful "ning, ning, ning* sounds.

The ground begins to substantially vibrate. “What the?” says the occupant of said vehicle.

Just then, the Young Justice Party Train begins to ROAR down the tracks!

Onlookers step out of their vehicles, their jaws agape in awe as the Train of Trains mosies down along the line, it’s partying passengers awash in the joy of Young Justice.

“That looks like some party!”, says onlooker Friz Freleng. A voice from the locomotive says on a loudspeaker “Come one, come all! Hop aboard and let’s have us a ball!”

Motorists pull their cars over, then hop aboard the Young Justice Party Train as it begins to woowoo it’s way onto the next destination.

The adventure continues…

2 Likes

Just finished bingeing the first 13 again.

Damn YJO is good. Rewatching it again, it tops my list of DCU Originals shows. It really is better than Titans, DP, or ST.

Scripts are tight. Voice acting is high quality, pacing is good. Character development is good. Multiple subplots that are interesting and not difficult to follow but aren’t telegraphed.

Soooooo HYPED for to Tuesday!!!

2 Likes

After midnight here.

That means it’s Monday.

THAT means this train is pulling into the station TOMORROW! :heart_eyes:

1 Like