Young Justice Hype Train: All Aboard!

With the advent of today’s DC Daily teaser/trailer for YJS3 Pt2, I’m officially fully stoked. I’ve been trying to keep a lid on my excitement, but I just realized it’s less than three weeks away, so it’s time to start marathoning the first 59 episodes yet again while reading the comic as well!

Today I even listened to some of the ‘Whelmed’ YJ Podcast while mowing the lawn, something to which I was introduced because of past DC Daily episodes (thank you!). Very fun analysis by these folks, going deep and showing their love for the show.

Paraphrasing a certain other franchise’s character (yes, I’m also jazzed about FF7Remake):

“You gotta understand there ain’t no gettin’ offa this (hype) train we’re on…”

12 Likes

I am 100% hyped! :smiley: It’s been such a rush to see the team grow into leaders and I just can’t wait to see the new recruits showing what they can do.

4 Likes

hops on the train, sees Cary Grant and Eva “Martha Kent from Superman Returns” Marie Saint walk past him I bet they’re heading off for some R&R in their room.

Yesterday’s sneak was pretty sweet. I hope Geo-Force will adopt a different costume at some point. The green number is getting to be pretty bland by now.

So, is the Dining Car open yet?

4 Likes

Is there room on the hype train for lil old me??

3 Likes

There’s always room on the Hype Train! :grin:

1 Like

I’ll be the freaking conductor of that train!!!

2 Likes

I am definitely feeling the aster for pt 2!!!

Can’t get here soon enough!!!

(And desperately clinging to the utopian delusion that it will quiet down some of the ST stuff too. That would be a “Double A, double +)

2 Likes

Is the YJ Hype Train a model similar to the train from the 2013 Chris Evans starring movie Snowpiercer?

By that, I mean the length and design of the Hype Train itself. Not the, um…ickiness of certain parts that the one in Snowpiercer had.

A YJ Hype Train would be bright, clean, well maintained and fun. It is where we will all have merriment.

insert the World of The Future Fair music from Batman: Mask of The Phantasm here

5 Likes

@Vroom:

I was thinking ‘Rail Whale’ from The City of Tomorrow right after Brainiac 13 upgraded Metropolis.

2 Likes

@Super-Squirrel Apropos as I’ve recently been reading Superman books from that era.

You’ve got my vote!

2 Likes

Thirteen days! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thirteen Days was a movie starring Kevin “Jonathan Kent” Costner and Bruce “Batman” Greenwood.

1 Like

I’m not watching YJ:O because I’m barely entering the YJ fandom after years of hearing very good things about the series, but I wanna join in on the hype anyway.

2 Likes

Whether you’re new to Young Justice or you’re obsessed enough to own YJ sheets, socks and shoes, there’s room enough for everyone on the Hype Train!

Now approaching: Crash Junction!

(It’s nicer than it sounds. It’s Mode Corners that you want to avoid)

heads off to the Dining Car

Friday is All You Can Eat Steak day!

2 Likes

Choo choo!

3 Likes

The Hype Train is now passing through Aster Hills, and we’ll be arriving at our destination one week from tomorrow!

(And then, two days after that, you could watch Independence Day ON Independence Day! :open_mouth:)

3 Likes

Seven daaaays~

4 Likes

Hyped! Can’t wait for the next 7 days to pass by!

3 Likes

Scratches his neck excessively
Is July 2 here yet? no thats cool I’m fine I don’t have a problem man.

4 Likes