Young Justice (Comic Books) Appreciation Thread

I have no reading experience with Young Justice. You don’t have to tell me, I know where the door is

3 Likes

well you can still like the show and be here
but to know what others are talking about it might be a good idea to read young justice by peter david and young justice by bendis

3 Likes

I initially read it before getting into the young justice comics and didn’t mind it and then read it after getting into the original comics and all it did was make me so angry I wanted to rip off my own skin and mail it to Meghan Fitzmartin.

4 Likes

Nice public domain rat profile picture

3 Likes

Lol Thanks

Also took out my Funko Pop and placed it on my desk to celebrate :laughing:

3 Likes

self harm after reading it makes no sense
reading it is actively self harm

3 Likes

Cannot argue with that

3 Likes

@90sYoungJustice noticed your name when i checked before making a young justice thread so i thought i should notify you it exists

3 Likes

this is a question for everyone in the thread
you guys have noticed young justice has aging problems right ?

if anyone responds to this i have some sort of proposal relating to how to fix its problems

3 Likes

I actually haven’t noticed lol. I know you talk about it a bunch in the Superboy thread, but I’m kinda oblivious to aging in comics lol

3 Likes

the young justice group should be in like their 20s in currently
but tim is either 17-18 bart is 16-17 conner is 18 at the lowest but havent been able to calculate the exact age and cassie is also like 18

but they should be closer to 20-23 age range
they are letting damian wayne age which ages the universe
and dc doesnt want the young justice group to age to further do so

4 Likes

my idea is bring back the horrible monster from dark crisis young justice and trap the young justice group in another dimension
let them fight there for what in their time is a few years but make it where no time passes in the main dc universe

3 Likes

by horrible monster i mean myx’s son

3 Likes

the young justice generation is for some reason what dc is scared to age up because it ages the universe but if they aged them up in a alternate dimension then they could get away with keeping batman and superman and everyone at whatever age dc wants them to be while letting young justice finally grow up

3 Likes

Them not being allowed to grow up makes me insane

3 Likes

Yeah fr

3 Likes

you arent the only one driven insane by it

3 Likes

i actually have a huge problem with the disrespect of young justice
several
i can list them in a super nice or super mean way but if you are interested i’ll probably phrase it the nice way

3 Likes

i have some decently valid complaints about the old and new members of young justice and they are all similar complaints

3 Likes

said complaints are about the treatment of every character

3 Likes