Year of the Villian

Is it just me, or is the whole year of the villian event kind of a non-event?

Are you reading JL… It’s just part of that story.

I don’t have any idea what it is about; stopped reading JL a while back because the storyline on the barrier and line of characters bored me. S it worth picking back up?

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed it and the other jl they have out right now. Been on a pull list for all 3. In the main jl Lex has merged with J’onn J’onzz to become the apex predator.

I’m so sorry. I’ve just finished reading up through issue 35 of Snyder’s current JL run. Now I totally get it. This is a pretty cool Crisis level event!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a pretty big deal.

Especially if you started with Metal, read The Batman Who Laughs and are currently reading Batman/Superman.

I have no idea where you’re at in the story, but it’s not just limited to JL…now it’s to the point to where it’s effecting every book in the main DC Universe.

Eventually Luthor will conquer the universe for Perpetua with The Legion of Doom and once Batman Who Laughs has raised his Justice League that Laughs the two will face off and THAT will be pretty friggin AWESOME!!!

I honestly hope they don’t waste such an AMAZING villain as Batman Who Laughs on Luthor and they pitt him against Perpetua. THAT would be a fight!!!

Lots of good art to collect along the way as well!!!

1 Like