Xbox is Teaming Up with DC Universe Infinite!

Xbox Game Pass and DCUI are teaming up for a super-powered promotion!

Gamers and comics fans, rejoice! Xbox and DCUI have partnered to bring you some of the best games and greatest comics straight to your fingertips. Want to learn more about this epic offer? You’ve come to the right place!

What’s this Xbox Game Pass / DCUI Promotion All About?

DC is offering a 90-day free trial to DC Universe Infinite Monthly Plan for Xbox Game Pass subscribers! Eligible Xbox Game Pass subscribers who start their free trial through www.dcuniverseinfinite.com can access over 27,000+ comics and graphic novels from DC with new titles released every week. During the free trial period, you’ll have the ability to upgrade your trial to DCUI ULTRA or Annual. Upon upgrading, the free trial will end and you’ll begin receiving the benefits of the chosen tier immediately! But there’s more to get excited about: users upgrading to DCUI ULTRA will receive codes for the Darkseid and Red Hood Injustice 2 playable characters and 2 DC Digital Collectible Comics Super Power Packs. Users upgrading to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE ANNUAL will receive a code for the Red Hood Injustice 2 playable character and 1 DC Digital Collectible Comics Super Power pack. For more info about DC Digital Collectibles, or to make an account (required to redeem the Super Power Pack Codes), head to: nft.dcuniverse.com.

How do I get the codes for the Injustice 2 characters and DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack?

During the free trial period, you’ll have the ability to upgrade your trial to DC Universe Infinite ULTRA or Annual. Upon upgrading, the free trial will end and you will begin receiving the benefits of the chosen tier immediately–you’ll receive an e-mail confirming your new subscription and instruction on how to redeem the corresponding digital items.

Users upgrading to DCUI ULTRA will receive:

• Codes for the Darkseid and Red Hood Injustice 2 playable characters
  • 2 codes for DC Collectible Comics Super Power Packs (An account on nft.dcuniverse.com is required to redeem DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack codes.)

Additionally, all new and renewing ULTRA subscribers get a free collectible comic, as selected by DC. Current comic is Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition (soft cover). Content may vary. Expect your collectible comic 10-12 weeks after your mailing address is provided.

Users upgrading to DC Universe Infinite Annual will receive:

• A code for the Red Hood Injustice 2 playable character
  • 1 code for DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack. (An account on nft.dcuniverse.com is required to redeem DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack codes.)

How do I redeem my code for the Injustice 2 in-game item(s)?

When you upgrade from the free trial to either DC Universe Infinite ULTRA or Annual, you will be e-mailed a code to redeem the playable character. New DC UNIVERSE INFINITE ULTRA members will receive codes for the Red Hood and Darkseid Injustice 2 playable characters. New DC UNIVERSE INFINITE ANNUAL subscribers will receive a code for the Red Hood Injustice 2 playable character. Codes have no cash value and are non-transferrable.

For detailed help on how to redeem, visit: Xbox Support

For help with codes: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

Why did I get charged right away when I upgraded from the trial?

The 90-Day free trial gives you free access to the DC Universe Infinite monthly plan for 90 days. If you upgrade from your free trial, your free trial will end, your new plan will start today, and you will be charged the applicable subscription fee ($74.99 for the Annual plan, and $119.99 for the Ultra plan, plus applicable tax.)

How do I redeem my code for the DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack?

When you upgrade from the free trial to either DC Universe Infinite ULTRA or Annual, you will be e-mailed a code to redeem the DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack via Palm NFT Studio. DC Collectible Comics Super Power Packs will be themed, and theming will change roughly every 4-6 weeks. New DC UNIVERSE INFINITE ULTRA members will receive a code for 2 DC Collectible Comics Super Power Packs, which contain 3 digital collectible comics, ranging in rarity from Common to Legendary. New DC UNIVERSE INFINITE ANNUAL subscribers will receive 1 DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack, which contains 3 digital collectible comics, ranging in rarity from Common to Legendary.
Redemption will require registration with Palm NFT Studio and will be subject to its Terms and Conditions. Codes have no cash value and are non-transferrable.

What blockchain are the DC Collectible Comics minted on?

DC’s Collectible Comics are minted on the Palm blockchain. The Palm blockchain is a new token-powered ecosystem for NFTs, which is connected to Ethereum, and features low gas costs, fast transaction finality, and 99.9% more energy efficient than proof of work systems such as Bitcoin.

Where are my DC Collectible Comics stored?

When you create a DC NFT account, we set up blockchain wallet for you known as a “custodial wallet”. Think of it as a digital account used to store your DC Collectible Comics and tokens on the blockchain. A blockchain is a type of distributed ledger technology. It is described as an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value. In simple terms, transactions are organized into a series of blocks that are linked together and cannot be changed, which is the blockchain.

A new block is created once verified. It means that a new pool of encrypted transactions have been added to the blockchain. Palm is a type of blockchain known as a sidechain. This is because it can connect to and interact with Ethereum blockchain. Since it’s a custodial wallet, we create and manage it for you, allowing you to access it after logging into your DC NFT account.

Head over to nft.dcuniverse.com to sign into your DC NFT account.

If you are having issues creating an account or do not know your password, please contact Palm Customer Support for further assistance.

Which comics are included in the DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack?

Visit nft.dcuniverse.com/splash to see what is currently available!

What if I need help with my codes for the DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack?

If you need additional assistance or information about the DC Collectible Comics Super Power Pack, please contact Palm Customer Support for assistance.

19 Likes

Can I give away my code on here? I have game pass but I don’t really feel like setting up payment information on DCUI so can I give the code to someone else in this thread so it doesn’t go to waste?

5 Likes

Good question! Unfortunately, the codes are non-transferrable. Appreciate you asking, though!

5 Likes

I’m too excited to read since I have both Xbox One & DCUI!:smiley:
@Jitsu will DCUI app be added to the Xbox exclusively to read comics?

3 Likes

As a marketing guy, I can say this is absolutely a great marketing opp for DCUI.

Kudos to whomever got this party rocking and rolling with X-Box, as this promotion should greatly expand the awareness of DCUI.

4 Likes

There are unfortunately no current plans to add DCUI to Xbox consoles.

4 Likes

Cool!

7 Likes

Spiffy deal! Yay DCUI! :smiley:

7 Likes

Can we please get DC Universe Infinite back on Xbox. When DCUI was DCU and the app was available on Xbox and Roku it made reading for people with vision impairments much easier as the screen are much bigger and the image and type can be seen easier. Please consider adding this app back to Xbox or all streaming platforms.

2 Likes

I’m happy to make note of this suggestion! I wish it was on PS as well

1 Like