Wow! Thank You DCU!

Congrats on the swag @capo-mage DCU really knows how to make their fans happy!

4 Likes

Oh yeah this is the best right here. You have some awesome reading ahead of you!! Congrats and enjoy!

4 Likes

@capo-mage

I like how the

@DC_Community staff picked out stuff for you.

I got the Trinity figures because I wrote a Thread about them I think.

Congratulations

4 Likes

That’s so great, congrats!! I’m so envious, though! I had to have mine delivered to my friend’s house, and I won’t see him until Tuesday. :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Congrats!!! That’s awesome.

5 Likes

No doubt!!! Thank u

3 Likes

I actually just finished Harleen. That’s why I’m just getting back to this board. It was so good!!!

4 Likes

Yeah. They pay attention. Unreal customer service. Thank u btw.

5 Likes

That’s ok. The anticipation will make it worthwhile when u finally open that box, also, thank u.

5 Likes

Thank u. It’s really cool how they personalize stuff based off what you’ve talked about.

3 Likes

@capo-mage He already texted asking if I wanted him to open it. My reaction was more or less

5 Likes

I’m so with u. I avoid all trailers if I know I’m gonna see a movie or show for sure anyways.

4 Likes

Thanks @MissInkBlot for the edit.

5 Likes

Congrats! I really love how all these boxes have been personalized for each recipient. It really shows how much DC cares about their fans.

7 Likes

Just finished Harleen. Such a great read. I won’t go into detail on this pg. I already did on the Harleen post under comic books. Can’t wait to read Zatanna.

6 Likes

I do, too! Haha! Nice to know I’m not the only one who takes it to that level

4 Likes

Congratulation @capo-mage! I’m really happy for you.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @Penguinfan78 I’m working my way thru. Did u post yours? I couldn’t help myself & read Harleen. Just now looking for everyone else’s.

4 Likes

Nope never did, back in November of 2018 I got one but never did posted it, it was on the old original board I didn’t know how to post pictures. What I got was 6 different graphics comic books from DC mods. That was so cool. Last year for 1 year anniversary they sent me posters of Original series, some comic book and a Batman art by Jim Lee. That was awesome to get! I’d say @Applejack and the Mods spoil me enough!:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Reagan is that you?? :eyes:

7 Likes