Would you want a new Batman Beyond Show? Or a live action movie?

I think a movie would be cool, however with this being a new platform, I think a new show would be amazing! I think it would do amazing as a TV-14 sort of show in terms of content but I would still want it to remain animated. Not to mention if we could have Will and Kevin reprise their roles it would be a sure hit!

3 Likes

Batman beyond that was my show the should just make the movie already or the series

2 Likes

I would not, personally. Wasn’t a fan. I think a better interpretation of a future Batman with (better) Bladerunner vibes is Batman Year 100. Would love to see an animated adaptation of it.

I would not, personally. Wasn’t a fan. I think a better interpretation of a future Batman with (better) Bladerunner vibes is Batman Year 100. Would love to see an animated adaptation of it.

1 Like

Nope to the show. Its done and finished.

Yes to a live action movie. It must incorporate the opening theme either in the opening of the movie or as part of the last scene. The bass of it must rattle the walls of every auditorium it plays in. Dolby Atmos exists for a reason, let’s get full use out of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sort of grew up on Beyond, so I have a nostalgic angle to it… but I dont’ think I’d want it live action. Due to the very cyberpunky and stylized theme, a lot of it (how I imagine it) wouldn’t translate well to real life. I think this would be very very much more well adapted for a new animated series.

A live action, futuristic, "Batman Beyond" show would be awesome.  I'd love to see Terry McGinnis, Matt McGinnis, old man Bruce, and ALL the "Batman Beyond" characters.  If want them to make it BAD@$$ like "Titans".

1 Like

Live action would be cool. Not particularly interested in animation for that title. Done and gone. But with the success that DC has had with Titans and Doom Patrol (so far) I think they could hit that one out of the ballpark.

1 Like

@LonelyLobo
If I could give you more thumbs up than just one I would.

1 Like