Would you Rather: Mastermind Edition

It’s time for another thrilling round of impossible to make decisions and terrible scenarios. We’ve had it easy for the last couple of rounds, so in this one we’re diving back into a slightly tougher situation. You find yourself pitting your mind against one of two DC masterminds, who you have to beat in a battle of wits.

Would You Rather:

• Pit your mind against Lex Luthor.
    Lex_Luthor
  • See if you have a bigger brain than the Brain himself.
    The_Brain

0 voters

1 Like

I’m taking on the Brain. To be where it’s at now, body less and confined to a machine for movement, it clearly was beaten before. I’ll take my chances against that, versus going up against the billionaire, genius, leader of the Legion of Doom who regularly battles Superman.

1 Like

The Brain is just a glorified bit of skull meat on a Roomba.

2 Likes

The Brain. Lex is too cunning and I feel like I’d just embarrass myself. But The Brain? I could take ‘em. They’re basically just a smart trash can.

1 Like

If The Brain was so smart, he’d have a body by now.

6 Likes

That is an excellent point! :rofl:

1 Like

It really depends on the context. If it were something with low consequences like just a chess game, I would be honored to lose against Lex. If there were more on the line, I’d definitely feel less unconfident against the Brain.

1 Like

I feel like Lex would hold a bigger grudge if I won and eventually exact revenge.

And I can run from the Brain if he gets mad at me, assuming his fella isn’t around.

1 Like

I’ll just let Luthor Roast me for being Average Intelligence.

Brain might try to kill me or something

1 Like

How did I not see this thread? I would go up against Lex to see if he really has a incredible mind of our time! LOL!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

None of you half wit cretins wouldn’t stand a fraction of a chance against my 12th level intellect.

2 Likes
1 Like

Test The Brain, but on one condition: it’s a competition to determine who’s the most quick-witted. (I am an improv expert) Reaction times are important components of cognitive ability.

1 Like

Lex Luthor. I’d lose, but maybe I could get a high-paying corporate job out of it.

And in terms of toughness… nothing will ever beat the would you rather kick a puppy or kill a kid :rofl:

1 Like

You actually gave me a Headache. Curse you

1 Like

I might have started out a little too strong in my prompts. :rofl:

2 Likes