Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Was a genuine question. I’ve never watched a single episode of Dr. Who. And yes, that was a genuine statement, not a joke :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thanks for the summary. Doesn’t change my sentiment though, given the choice of course.

7 Likes

I chose the Sinestro team up 'cuz that scenario gives me a chance to prove my innocence afterward but more importantly keeps me connected to friends and family, even if they do view me as a villain (up until I can prove that I’m not). The B-Man scenario would take me away from them, and that’s something that I just couldn’t bear to endure.

7 Likes

I choose to team up with Sinestro, to save the people I care about, if people see me as a villain, so be it. Batman had to deal with it in The Dark Knight, same with The Green Hornet, so hopefully maybe someday I can be like Richard Kimble to clear my name and prove I’m innocent.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Working with Sinestro would be nice. I would look good in yellow.

6 Likes

Working with Sintestro just so I can get that sweet, sweet redemption arc complete with a new costume and code name.

7 Likes

For all those interested, the next Would You Rather will be posted tomorrow at 12 pm CST in #general-discussion:polls-quizzes :wink: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I’m excited to see what the latest topic will be!

5 Likes

Hot redhead companion of The Doctor that’s also in Guardians of the Galaxy (Nebula) and Gunpowder Milkshake.

4 Likes

This is a situation where I would pick the non-existent NONE OF THE ABOVE option. I mean, I would save an entire planet over saving even a team that included Superman that is capable of being a planet saver, but do not feel this particular example is worded as best it might be, and would never want to be Thaal, or near Thaal, or even on the same planet as Thaal, to be blunt.

And Batgod is a fascists and I don’t believe in helping them no matter the circumstances.

3 Likes

Don’t forget under consideration for a live-action Mara Jade!

4 Likes

The Force would be strong with a Karen Gillan-portrayed Mara Jade.

5 Likes

Team with Batman is the obvious choice. I don’t need everyone thinking i’m a bad guy and I’m not to proud to tell Bruce I need a BIG handout for helping. Then I fall off the face of the earth and live the life of a billionaire recluse.

5 Likes

At least i’m still alive so i can create my own legacy from scratch.

I think everyone forgetting me is better than everyone hating me. I can introduce myself to people i knew previously like a new friend.

3 Likes

I’ll team up with Batman. I’m already easy to forget.

3 Likes