šŸŽ¶ Worst Mixtape Monday: Batman šŸŽ¶

Welcome back to another week of Mixtape Monday! Previously on Mixtape Monday, we put together a playlist in honor of Applejack:

Applejack Playlist
  • ā€œWeā€™ll Meet Againā€, by Vera Lynn
  • ā€œBatgirl (1967) Theme Songā€
  • ā€œMonkā€™s Dream (Take 8)ā€, by Thelonius Monk
  • ā€œIt Ainā€™t What You Do Itā€™s The Way That You Do Itā€, by Fun Boy Three
  • ā€œFor Goodā€, from Glee
  • ā€œThe Real Folk Bluesā€, from Cowboy Bebop
  • ā€œYouā€™ve Got a Friend in Meā€, by Randy Newman
  • ā€œStar Trek III: The Search for Spock: Prologue and Main Titleā€, by James Horner
  • ā€œThe Katra Ritualā€, by James Horner
  • ā€œYear of the Catā€, by Al Stewart
  • ā€œYou Will Be Rememberedā€, by Alter Bridge
  • ā€œWe Built This Cityā€, by Starship
  • ā€œUnder Pressureā€, by Queen and David Bowie
  • ā€œTime and Confusionā€, by Anberlin
  • ā€œWind Guide Youā€, by Jeremy Soule
  • ā€œAnna (Go to Him)ā€, by Arthur Alexander
  • ā€œAnna (Go to Himā€, by The Beatles
  • ā€œYouā€™ll Never Walk Aloneā€, by Celtic Woman
  • ā€œWelcome to the Jungleā€, by Guns Nā€™ Roses
  • ā€œFrom Here to Eternityā€, by Giorgio Moroder

And now, for this weekā€™s edition! Weā€™re doing something a little different this week: Worst Mixtape Monday. Rather than putting together the best playlist for a character, we want to make the worst one. Their absolute least favorite songs that they would always skip. And who better to kick this off than Batman? Share what you think the Caped Crusaderā€™s least favorite songs would be below!

Iā€™ll start off with what to me is the obvious choice:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, weā€™ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, weā€™ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! Weā€™ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our ā€œWhatā€™s the Last Song You Heard?ā€ thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inkyā€™s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inkyā€™s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each weekā€™s theme!

11 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

nursery rhymes or songs that remind him of his parents and any music jason liked as a kid

4 Likes
8 Likes

Rockinā€™ Robin

7 Likes

I wondered how long it would take for someone to name a clown song. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

FYI, for proper crediting (or if you want to hear the album version without the movie scene playing out over it), this song is called Whoā€™s the (Bat)Man, not Iā€™m Batman. Presumably referencing the 1993 DrĆ© and Lover film or House of Painā€™s title track thereof - or just the phrase generically as part of LEGO Batmanā€™s use of outdated slang. Performed by Patrick Stump, with writing credits to Mansa Wakili (Chief WaKil), Brayden Deskins, Barry Pointer, Colton Fisher (Cheapshot), Jason Rabinowitz, and Jaron Lamot, plus Neal Hefti, of course.

4 Likes

Maybe not a specific version of the song, but we need to at least acknowledge this olā€™ yuletide chestnutā€¦

(Batman may hate it, but Captain Coldā€™s a fanā€¦)

7 Likes

I bet he hears about that song constantly in December. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Well hello there G.L., Mixtape Mob, and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

@iJest I am so happy you included that song as I thought about it as well. :rofl:

Soā€¦ Other songs that Batman would most likely skip every timeā€¦ :thinking:

Perhaps these two would do when Batman sees them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :facepalm_batman:

7 Likes

ā€œHomesickā€, by A Day To Remember

ā€œHey mom, I wrote you some soft songs, and tell dad Iā€™m just fine.ā€

ā€œSaturday Night At The Moviesā€, by The Drifters

This one should maybe be self explanatoryā€¦

4 Likes

Well if youā€™re going thereā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Damn that Tony Starkā€¦ :grin:

Also,

4 Likes

Iron Man also crossed my mind as well. :joy:

Oh and the Joker. :sunglasses: