World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E19-20 9/27 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

“Faces of deceased loved ones
have been showing up in photographs next to living people” while Steve Sr.'s picture sits in the background :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

flesh tone turtleneck; always throws me off

2 Likes

Oooh, good catch!

1 Like

Spooky? Did anyone call Mulder?

1 Like

that bald mustachioed actor was everywhere. a hostile north korean on MASH notwithstanding

3 Likes

Is that Elvis?

1 Like

Now she has a fancy coat too.

2 Likes

I’m still watching spins, jumps and throws but the fashion isn’t as good :relieved:. Packers up, have fun with Diana World of Wonder crew.

3 Likes

We got a mustache in this episode. Someone let WhiteRose know tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

I always wondered how the actors could stand the heat of LA with all those clothes on. I’d be a walking sweat stain…

2 Likes

wonder kryptonite strikes again

2 Likes

Villain reveal

1 Like

Okay, but they do have the superhero tights going for them :smirk:

2 Likes

That stuntman appeared a lot in the show. And he also appears in some of Lynda’s TV movies in the 80s. He also presented her with the Stuntman’s Association honorary award from which there are some pictures on the internet. Guess they were good friends. She was also a good friend of Hal Needham.

2 Likes

Did they just double expose the film or was it a photoshop-type of effect?

1 Like

This villain has a great sense of fashion too!

1 Like

I wish I could remember the exact title, but there was a Wonder Woman relaunch that had Circe make Diana mortal but kept Wonder Woman immortal. It was what Diana Prince considered a gift. It might have been “Who is Diana Prince” but I’m not positive. Great story and even had a toyline, 1 of the first if not the first Wonder Woman figure line…

1 Like

Roadrunner!

1 Like

Y’know, I hadn’t thought about them wearing all of these layers, suits, coats, turtlenecks, all in California heat.

1 Like

Diana gets peeved again

2 Likes