World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E19-20 9/27 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws2ep19

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches two episodes of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episodes 19-20

2020-09-28T01:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

2 Likes

2 hours until the WAL

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

1 Like

I’m early

1 Like

I won’t be able to make it. I have homework due tomorrow that I haven’t gotten to because of my job
I hope that the episodes are great and full of gorgeous mustaches

2 Likes

We’ll miss you, but fully understand needing to get your homework done! I’ll be looking out for mustaches just for you :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Glad you were able to find the link :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! Excited for tonight, hope more people are able to join this time around.
@nu52 I was also not finding the thread because I had bookmarked the “world of wonder” tag and I think you forgot to add the tag to this thread. Can you add it? Just to be sure.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out! I had a feeling I forgot something, but couldn’t figure out what. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Also great GIF choice! One of the unusual spins.

2 Likes

Instantly reminded me of the chair spin :dizzy:

1 Like

Just under an hour to go now :wonderwoman:

1 Like

I’m watching last week’s shows, because you know I’ve never seen it before or anything. :smile::blush::joy:

1 Like

Half an hour :smiley:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

twenty-two minutes

2 Likes

Hi AntLeon :wave: :grinning:

1 Like

Hello Nu! What’s new?

2 Likes

Oh, just getting ready to watch a brand new episode (to me) of Wonder Woman :grinning:

1 Like

10 minutes!

1 Like