World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E11 8/16 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws2e11

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder watches another episode of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us!

We’ll be watching Mind Stealers from Outer Space: Part 2

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 11 - Mind Stealers from Outer Space: Part 2

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, August 16th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

3 Likes

I’m hoping to make the WAL, but if I’m still busy moving, I hope you all have a wonderful time!

2 Likes

Hope you can make it since it’s the conclusion of the story and it gets pretty large scale (for a 70s show anyway).
Also it reintroduces the computer that appeared in the 2nd season premiere that will remain part of the cast from now on. Speaking of which, hope you get a chance to watch the premiere.
I’ll be here, see you guys in less than 9 hours.

2 Likes

three hours, seven minutes

2 Likes

2 hours left until showtime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Watching part 1 now, to be ready for part 2, since I’ve only seen them about a hundred times. Also, if you haven’t seen, Vudu has the complete series of Batman 66 with bonus features included and Wonder Woman for $19.99 each and the complete Smallville series for $49.99…

1 Like

30 minutes

And that is such a deal @MovieAddict ! I might consider it myself. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I went to iTunes to check how much I paid for the series when I bought it and found out it’s now $19.99 for the whole series as well, and so is Batman.
I actually paid around $54 back when I bought it :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oof, that’s rough. :grimacing:

1 Like

20 minutes

1 Like

This is a very recent discount though, and it looks like it’s coming from Warner since it’s both on Vudu and iTunes. It’s actually the whole series for the price of one season. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Maybe the show being available on DCU made it sell less and thus the discount? It’s a good way to get new fans that have thought about watching it to actually take the plunge.

1 Like

15 minutes

Probably has something to do with the blu-ray, because it’s been available on DCU for 2 years now, right?
But with the blu-ray coming out now, they figured people would want to pay much less for the digital version. In any case it appeared on the Top Shows list on iTunes along with Batman and Smallville. Looks like it worked :grin:

1 Like

Woo woo! Good promotion. I would consider Smallville, but it would probably just sit in my digital library as something I “will” watch some day.

1 Like

It’s actually for DC Fandome, at least on Vudu.

2 Likes

10 minutes

1 Like

That’s an interesting Fandome tie-in.

1 Like

I was hoping the digital would be available with the BluRay, but since it didn’t, I’ll be waiting on the BluRay. Gotta get everything Wonder Woman…

1 Like

I’m sure it was mentioned last week, but since I wasn’t here I have to point out that the doctor will return reading minds with Wolfman Jack…

2 Likes