World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E1 6/7 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Join World of Wonder as we watch the season two premiere. The New Adventures of Wonder Woman (Season 2 Pilot) rings in a new beginning for the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter. Perfect jumping on point!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 1 - The New Adventures of Wonder Woman (Season 2 Pilot)

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, June 7th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

3 Likes

Wonder Woman '84 would’ve been out this Friday if it wasn’t for that virus. One thing for sure, it’ll be worth a wait in 2 months from now.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

One word comes to mind when I see this thumbnail: YIBAMBE!

3 Likes

Hopefully we will still get it in August, but I fear that the virus will still be a major obstacle, If only every person would wear a mask and practice proper hand hygiene when they go out, I feel the virus would be over in a few weeks…

2 Likes

I REALLY hope to make it this week. I have missed joining you guys!!!

2 Likes

four days, twelve hours, six minutes

2 Likes

We definitely have missed you! I hope you can make it too :smiley:

1 Like

For some unknown reason, this episode is presented in 16:9 aspect ratio like the Amazon and the iTunes version. I wonder what it’ll be like in the upcoming blu-ray release.
Also, DC Universe has titled it “The New Adventures of Wonder Woman (Season 2 pilot)”, whereas it has been named “The Return of Wonder Woman” in the DVD release and other streaming platforms. “The New Adventures of Wonder Woman” is the title CBS gave the show for the entirety of Season 2 and 3.

It is an interesting coincidence that we would be watching this episode during WW84 opening weekend. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That blasted COVID19 has ruined everything!!! Seriously, I hope they get a cure or remedy VERY soon, 1 was too many deaths…

1 Like

Agreed.

2 Likes

Really want to be there. Guess I’ll take my shower and get in my PJs early (sorry for that image)

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this watch along.:grinning:

1 Like

If there was one villain that I wish that could’ve appear on the show it’s Cheetah, have a actress put on a Cheetah like suit and wear make up and there you go.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh I thought this was tonight! See you tomorrow.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheetah would have been very easy to work in under budget at the time because she had no powers. Would have been great if they had really dove into the comic storylines, but what we got made me a huge fan and pushed me further into the character. So, with everything I wish they would have added, I’ll forever be thankful for what we got.

1 Like

From what I noticed even for today’s shows it’s a huge hassle to license any character from the comics. This might be a bigger reason to the lack of comic book villains not only for Wonder Woman but other old shows as well than simply the budget to dress them up. Even the Justice League cartoon had trouble licensing some characters, like Black Manta.
If not for that, Dr. Psycho would probably be the one that would fit the most in the show, and pretty easy to do as well.

2 Likes

I do know that The Flash was not allowed to use costumed villains until Trickster by CBS demand. Not sure if it’s the same for other shows or not.

1 Like

Great sale on Amazon, hit me up if you want details as I have posted many places and don’t want to overdo it…

1 Like

seventeen minutes

2 Likes

We are now less then 10 minutes away.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like