World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E3 3/15 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Welcome to another Wonder Watch! 2020-03-16T01:00:00Z

Join World of Wonder as we watch Episode 3 of the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Expand For Details

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 1, Episode 3 - Fausta: The Nazi Wonder Woman

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, March 15th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

3 Likes

It’s either this one or the next one where the change from Diana Prince to Wonder Woman goes from the slo mo to the more flashy effects driven version everyone is so familiar with.

2 Likes

The next episode, it was due to time restraints

2 Likes

@AntLeon @MovieAddict I love the knowledge about this show y’all bring :smiley:

I’ve not seen the episode yet only picked a random part to gif but I was like, “Oh, the spin is still looking different.”

1 Like

My last rewatch refreshed my memory. so, in a way, it’s like i cheated.

2 Likes

I’m a true scholar of the series. I’ve watched it since I was 3, MULTIPLE repeated viewings…

3 Likes

It’s great getting to have perspectives from scholars of this show for a newbie like me :smiley:

2 Likes

Half an hour left!

2 Likes

Ugh. I really need to pay attention; i am truly grateful of the ability to edit.

1 Like

See you after GL!

2 Likes

Catch ya then :+1:

I thought it was going to be close, but 22 minutes of cartoon leaves a comfy 8 minutes to redirect

2 Likes

Ready

Set

GOOOOO

1 Like

Theme song epicness as always

1 Like

That’s a lot of pressure on Diana, “All our hopes are pinned on you!”

1 Like

I always liked the comic book to live action transformation.

but with what i know now, satin tights do not armor make

2 Likes

You mean to say satin isn’t the strongest material known to mankind?

“There is no need to introduce yourself.”

“That wasn’t for you, that was for the audience.”

1 Like

Footage direct from the pilot.

1 Like

I always thought that line didn’t make sense even when I was a kid. I’ve actively ignored it for years

2 Likes