World of Wonder | Week 69 | DCeased #6 | Nov. 18-24

World of Wonder Week 69!

:sparkles: The End of DCeased? :sparkles:

:star: :fallen_leaf: :star: :maple_leaf: :star:

World of Wonder is finishing up DCeased. Most of the regulars have already read this issue as soon as it hit DCU(soon to be i). Guess we can use this as a recap week. For those of you that haven’t read DCeased yet and you’d like to, stop by and share your thoughts on the series.

:star: :maple_leaf: :star: :fallen_leaf: :star:

When: 2020-11-18T08:00:00Z2020-11-24T08:00:00Z

What to read: DCEASED (2019-2019) #6

:star2:DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

1. Was this a satisfying conclusion?

2. What made this series memorable for you?

3. Which character(s) did you enjoy in DCeased the most?

:nerd_face: Share your thoughts on the reading overall and let’s discuss :nerd_face:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click wonder woman gold logo to get a cool flair

2 Likes

Was this a satisfying conclusion?
I thought so. The weirdest thing which I don’t understand is why was it a mistake to bring the heroes together? it almost seemed like they needed something to shake things up. Or it was about the outcome.

Let me get back to this. I want to post a few panels.

1 Like

Some moments. there are more. I had a few hearty chuckles.

Nuff Said.

Always good to see Philippus. And Brunette Hippolyta.

I also like this one of Diana

2 Likes

Dude, Tom Taylor needs to be put on either a Green Arrow/Black Canary or a Harley Quinn book, like, yesterday. He writes all three of those characters SO well.

2 Likes

Wonder Woman wouldn’t be a bad idea either. I liked her speech when she was forging the kryptonite to the sword. I don’t know if Athena is really the goddess of mathematics (my money would be Apollo, or more likely one of The Muses)

1 Like

I enjoyed this series until they had Superman try and absorb all the energy in the sun? Really? He is just one man compared to a freaking STAR. He would be easily consumed by the fires of the sun whether he is Superman or not. He certainly wouldn’t have put the sun out. Wouldn’t his costume especially burn away (or was that the Byrne Superman whose costume was made of Earthly materials and subject to getting torn up a lot?)