World of Wonder | NETFLIX PARTY - DC Super Hero Girls S1 E1-4 3/21 @ 8AM PDT/11AM EDT

Saturday Morning Cartoons Watch-Along

Netflix Party: DC Super Hero Girls Episodes 1-4 2020-03-21T15:00:00Z

Netflix Party is a new way to watch Netflix with your friends online. Netflix Party synchronizes video playback and adds group chat to your favorite Netflix shows.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder will be hosting a Saturday Morning Cartoon Watch-Along for DC Super Hero Girls. You will need a Netflix subscription as this show is NOT on DC UNIVERSE.

We will be using the Netflix Party Extension for Chrome browsers available on desktop and laptops. I will be checking the comments on this topic as well for anyone that prefers commenting on DC Universe.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Netflix Party
  1. Have a Netflix Subscription

2. Download the Netflix Party Extension before Saturday’s WAL

3. Come 5-10 minutes early just to prepare and get the party link

DC Universe

Who: You!

What: DC Super Hero Girls with a Netflix Subscription

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DC Super Hero Girls on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Saturday, March 21st @ 8am PDT/11am EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to Netflix to access DC Super Hero Girls

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 8:15am PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch DC Super Hero Girls :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

2 Likes

Oooooo I might actually be able to participate in this one! Unless I get called into work… :thinking: otherwise, I’ll be here! :smile:

2 Likes

Same. :point_up_2:t3: Otherwise: game on! :smile:

1 Like

Woo woo! Hopefully you can both join @NovellPaladin @Razzzcat

I can’t go to work… So, I’ll be here. :sweat_smile:

Setting my alarm :sweat_smile:

:alarm_clock: :alarm_clock: :alarm_clock:

1 Like

I want to make this, but given my work schedule (yes, i get to go to work), it’s when i should be sleeping (i work nights/3rd shift). Of course, since it isn’t likely i’d be called in this evening, i could set an alarm and segment my sleep. i will agonize over it anon…

2 Likes

Stay safe and it is best you get all of the sleep you can right now. Gotta stay healthy above all else!

1 Like

Link to Netflix Party

Make sure to hit the red NP after following the link

If you just want to hit play and comment here, that’s fine too! You can just use Netflix Party to keep the video in sync as well.

1 Like

Good morning!
image my coffee is brewing… it’s taking forever because I :eyes: watching it.

2 Likes

LOL! Good morning.

1 Like

So eps 1-4? I think they’re only like 10min each

1 Like

Yup, all four parts of #SweetJustice

1 Like

Swweeeeeet :+1:t3::laughing:

1 Like

Goooo

1 Like

What the heck? Lex!??!!?