[World of Superman] Krypton Season 2 Watch-a-long: Episode 5 “A Better Yesterday “ Monday July 15th 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 6 pm PT

Howdy y’all! I will be subbing in for the Notorious Don-El this week.

Episode 5 of Season 2 looks to be another epic installment for Krypton.

How it works:

If you have access to SyFy network, I hope you recorded Krypton (Season 2) episode 5 this last Wednesday night. If not you can purchase a copy from Amazon, iTunes etc. (its worth it I tell ya!)

We’ll watch the introductions but whiz through the commercials and have a good old time.

What will happen!

Will Seyg put Zod in time out for being a bad boy!

Will Lytta see the error of he ways!

Will Zod finally crush those rebel scums!

Lets find out together this coming Monday! :grin:

3 Likes

I think I can attend this one, I’ll let you know if anything changes.

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Woo hoo!!
I’ll
be
there!!

1 Like

@JLWWSM & Don-El
:grin::hugs:

hums the Friends theme song as a response

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

FYI This is my favorite Krypton episode ever!

2 Likes

Oh @Vroom if there was a trophy for best response, I would rig it so I would win…then give it to you while no one was looking. :innocent:
Watching JL the animated series right now in preparation to receive in the mail my DCU exclusive grown-up toys! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Nathan.Payson well howdy there buddy.:grinning::wave: Yes this eps. delivers for sure! This season is on point! Every eps. gets better and better.

1 Like

i don’t watch Krypton, but I want to support and contribute to the WAL, so I made this. It’s a satire regarding the duality of man, destructive conflict within the Self, the battle with the id. You can use it on WAL member t shirts, or get it airbrushed on your cars, it’s up to you. Just wear it in health, y’know?

2 Likes

@Aquamon That’s just super swell of ya friend!

1 Like

Mommie

1 Like

I guess I better pack a bag for my trip to Krypton tomorrow night.

1 Like

Don-El Mom
“Don’t forget to back your toothbrush!”

2 Likes

Supporting your toothbrush is fine and good, but don’t forget to pack it either. :wink:

2 Likes

Vroom LOL😂
I was upside down when I typed that letter!

2 Likes

I haven’t watched this episode yet. I’ll be watching it for the first time during this watch-along! WhooHoo!

2 Likes

@Aquamon No doubt you were upside down while fighting Neville Sinclair as The Rocketeer, yes?

Don’t text and fight the bad guys, just don’t. Save the day, give JCo a smooch and then text after you’ve taken “the rocket” off and given it to Peevy so he can work on it.

Remember: “It’s all part of the show!”

1 Like

@Vroom LOL! Can’t help but hear Timothy Dalton’s Sinclair anytime the word Rocket is used! That clown pilot scared the crap out of me as a kid also.
Can’t believe Jon Polito never played a gangster or someone in a Batman Movie he had a gotham look.

1 Like

@Aquamon Jon Polito voiced Carmine Falcone in Batman: Arkham Underground.

He also did voicework on Batman Beyond and played Commissioner Loeb in Batman: Year One and Batman: Arkham Origins as well as the Police Captain in the DC Showcase short about The Spectre.

He was Jerry’s landlord Silvio on Seinfeld too. He didn’t like Newman.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know the Chief was on Rocketeer! Now I gotta see if I stored it on one of my Dish DVR hard drives…

1 Like