[World of Bats] Watch-Along -- Batman Beyond: Rebirth Parts 1 & 2! January 31 7PM PST, 10PM EST

All the history

Not for long…

1 Like

getting to old for this s@#t

• danny glover
2 Likes

But he made a promise to never use guns.

1 Like

Never Again.:disappointed:

i always like the intro

1 Like

I think it’s more that he felt weak enough that he even had to make that kind of threat was what did it.

2 Likes

And he didn’t “use” it.

2 Likes

But he couldn’t win without it.

1 Like

Yeah the intro is so cool and futuristic!:slightly_smiling_face:

It still feels a little “standards and practices” to me.

Fun fact about the intro: that was all made up by Darwyn Cooke, who apparently played around for a whole weekend with a bunch of stuff, including digital and claymation.

3 Likes

As a practical matter, just threatening can only work so many times.

2 Likes

Going from the two fighting for power to Wayne-Powers buying off more companies. Kind of shows Bruce giving up.

1 Like

Considering how many times he has “nearly crossed the line” in the comics without permanently retiring in guilt as a result, it just rings a bit false to me.

1 Like

Did you guys know it first premiere at night with 1 full hour? :slightly_smiling_face: that was so cool watching for the first time.

2 Likes

Guns are a different story though. Just holding it, made him feel like he broke his code.

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t help thinking what happened to other characters in Batman’s live both heroes and villains. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

mr tully looks like the twins that sang on the stage from batman and harley quinn

1 Like

The series shows what happens to Bane.

1 Like