World of Bats & Harley’s Crew present 📺 JOKER Watch-Along!💥 MONDAY 11/1 @ 6pm PT/9pm ET

They’re really good! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And buttermint tea sounds delicious. I don’t think I’ve ever tried it. :open_mouth: Any brands you recommend? :coffee:

5 Likes

This is what I get, love their other teas like Lady Grey, but this is fairly new I think and I’ve been in love ever since I tried it:

5 Likes

LOL! Actually, that’s just my favorite flavor of this brand of almonds. :stuck_out_tongue: But it definitely helps, considering. It’s weird… sweet foods are a bit dulled while saltier foods are seemingly enhanced. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Oh jeeze, I hope you weren’t too sick. It sucks that there can be longterm symptoms :weary: Get 100% well soon. Re: the email, I didn’t get a recent one from you! I just searched my inbox. I replied to the one from Sept 7th.

5 Likes

:wave: Hey everybody!

7 Likes

vanilla peppermint oh my gosh. I’ve never seen that combo. It sounds good!

5 Likes

It’s our fabulous @Razzzcat!! :partying_face: :hugs:

5 Likes

And it is!

4 Likes

I know what I’m getting during my next store visit! :yum: I hope they have this brand. :eyes:

4 Likes

:pleading_face: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

WHAT?! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: I’ve sent two emails since then! :laughing::eyes:

4 Likes

:hugs: Hi!!

Wait…I feel like I need to grab a Poehler-bear gif… :alarm_clock:

Ahh, here we go. :purple_heart: Who doesn’t like an eyepatch—Who?!

6 Likes

Heyyy! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Least of all on this lady! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hiiii!! :chipmunk:

6 Likes

5 Likes

How she lifts the eyepatch to wink with the opposite eye. :joy::purple_heart: THE BEST

5 Likes

20 MINUTES :boom:

6 Likes

That’s weird. I got nothin’.

5 Likes