World of Bats & Harley’s Crew present 📺 JOKER Watch-Along!💥 MONDAY 11/1 @ 6pm PT/9pm ET

Hey there, everybody! In addition to being the 2yr anniversary of its release—what better way to end Halloween festivities than w/ our very own Academy Award winning clown? :tada: :joker_hv_1: Exactly!

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Joker (2019): In Gotham City, a troubled comedian named Arthur Fleck is disregarded and mistreated by society. He then embarks on a downward spiral of revolution and crime, and this bloody path brings him face-to-face with his alter-ego: the Joker…or did it?? Maybe it was all a lie?! Gotta tune in to find out. :popcorn: Hope to see you here!

PLEASE NOTE:
First, you’ll need to go take this highly scientific :joker_side_eyehqtas: Joker Quiz: :arrow_right: WHICH VERSION OF THE JOKER ARE YOU? :face_with_monocle: and report back w/ your findings! Then, you’ll need your own access to the movie. It’s available on HBO Max or to rent right :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: R, Runtime: 122 minutes

:batman: :harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

10 Likes

It’s been 2 years since the movie released on 10/4/19 :birthday: and I heart Joaquin Phoenix, so here’s a little song and a dance. :dancer:t2: :musical_note::purple_heart:

And if anyone has been (or plans to) read Suicide Squad: Get Joker! and wants to discuss, stop by here:

8 Likes

Ps. Here’s some things :coffee:

https://www.gq.com.au/entertainment/film-tv/warner-bros-reportedly-offered-joaquin-phoenix-50m-to-turn-joker-into-a-trilogy/image-gallery/7a54cefbb8c56435d6cd8987e2a4918b?pos=2

7 Likes

Feels appropriate,

7 Likes

I’m not sure if I will be able to watch it with y’all, but I’m going to try and pop in to chat…I’ve already seen it multiple times already :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Here’s my pick for the watch along, Here’s Joker himself singing Johnny Cash song, ‘Home of the Blues’ I think it’s a good fit for the film.:clown_face:

6 Likes

I love me some Johnny Cash, and Mr. Bennett, so thank you for the tunage @ejdias.95910 & @Spider-Man78! :pray:t3:

Btw @Spider-Man78 Meant to say yesterday: everyone else is changing their profiles to ghouls and goblins, but you decided to dress up as Spiderman, and it’s freakin’ BRILLIANT. I :purple_heart: it! Points for you! :raised_hands: You’re winning Halloween already.

7 Likes

You’re company is always welcome however you like, for as long as you like @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Ps. Thought of another song. It’s so dancy and 70’s (and w/ more make up) I have to! :dancer:t2:

Pps. Here’s one of my test results :full_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Thankyou, after watching couple of Spider-
Man movies, I was in the mood and am looking forward to the newest film in December.:smiley:

6 Likes

You’re wearing the Spidey suit well! :+1: No Way Home does look pretty good! :eyes: Agree.

7 Likes

I got: Mark Hamill’s Joker

6 Likes

Mark Hammill! :trophy:

I forgot I found a 2nd quiz. :eyes: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Sorry for being a downer on this, while I do have The Joker on DVD, it sadly doesn’t look like it will return to HBO Max in October.:slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Jkjk. :purple_heart: I’ll update. Thank you!

7 Likes

What? Razz and I were sure it was on HBO Max? When was it taken off? And where did it go? Why? Wherefore?

6 Likes

:joy: Thats EXACTLY all the Qs I asked myself @Mae! I updated the thread, but I’ll go double check where it disappeared to. 🕵🏻‍♀️

7 Likes

It left in early Summer, not sure when it’ll return, hopefully soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I can’t NOT ask if @iJest will be joining us. :eyes: And Christine, of course! :snake::purple_heart:

Ps.Found this while looking for snuggle things, err’body…I like it!

Pps. Havent tagged @TheGirlWonder12 in a while. HAI!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Hope you’re doing well! :hugs:

8 Likes

I like @DC89 new avatar, scary!:grinning:

6 Likes