World of Bats & Harley’s Crew present 📺 JOKER Watch-Along!💥 MONDAY 11/1 @ 6pm PT/9pm ET

Unforgettable. :+1: :00_batman_1989:

7 Likes

Cool picture, He’s my favorite also, I think Jack Nicholson was perfect for the role.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

That was a good scene!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Whoopsidoodle- mixed up my threads and had to delete. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Agreed @Spider-Man78- watching Nicholson in that scene was so fantastic. One of the things I loved about The Dark Knight is that Nolan pays homage to the scene in his film:

Swap out the Batwing for the Batpod and you at once have a thoughtful tribute to B’Man89 along with an incredibly gripping sequence in TDK.

7 Likes

:open_mouth:Oh my goodness, how did I not see that connection for so many years?! As Jim Carrey said in Liar Liar, “Good Call!” :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:cat2: I was looking for cats watching tv…this ones clearly watching a mystery of some kind. Possibly just foreign film without subtitles tho. YOU decide.

8 Likes

Wait, jk. This ones better! It’s got a tiny chair and a tiny drink on a tiny table. :speak_no_evil:

Okay, bye. See ya tonight! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

396967eb57698456bf024f1735d353b5
Tonight is the night…
40d0c6c937d347ff879de5295a4a7134
It’s time to get ready with plenty of time to spare.
:joker_smilehqtas:

6 Likes

“I hope my death makes more cents than my life.”

This film is a tapestry of undeniable resonance and storytelling power. There’s not one minute of it that’s not engaging. :+1:

8 Likes

This is :100: who I think of when I hear it read that sentence. (Hey, Dexter. :wave:)

7 Likes

Ps. Just under this many!

7 Likes

Hm I don’t think I’ll be able to come tonight, peeps! I don’t have the movie, I see it’s available on-demand with TNT but it’s full of ads.

6 Likes

I hope I can stay awake long enough for this WAL. I am usually in bed so early now D:

7 Likes

@Mae Uh oh. Well that might answer my Q!

Jk. BUT! On a serious note: I just got a call a bit ago- an urgent one, and my whole week has changed now, sooo…:muscle: Here’s what we’re gonna do, WAL peeps: A POLL!

• Carry on like the professional WALers we are :face_with_monocle: (We won’t go all Lord of the Flies either!)
  • Postpone until a later date. (Maybe :crossed_fingers: it’ll even come back to HBO by then too!)

0 voters

Either way, hope to see you all next week for :point_right: this one :tv: in the lounge. :purple_heart: Talk soon.

6 Likes

:laughing:

I have this same look on my face when I queue up a Netflix movie that I thought was about one thing but turns out to be about something else entirely. :laughing:

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

I’m going to need an example! :laughing:

6 Likes

Totally thought this was an actual doc series. Didn’t read the synopsis before pressing play. :grimacing: :laughing:

5 Likes

lol, The word documentary is kinda misleading. Easy mistake. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:boom: Okay friends! This event is :boom:

We’ll be back for this one. :purple_heart: Gotta head out. Take care.

11 Likes