📺Wonder Woman TV Pilot📺 On March 7, 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST

Hello everybody, the next movie of the week is a TV movie of Wonder Woman starring Lynda Carter. It’s a pilot episode and it’s on March 7, starts at 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST. Reason I pick this is that the episode really stay true to the original Wonder Woman comic. :slightly_smiling_face: Hope to see you.

10 Likes

Sounds fun! I’ll try to be there.

2 Likes

You’ve got me lassoed in, Chief.

4 Likes

That first season of Wonder Woman, despite some odd, campy swerves, stands up as one of the best TV/film adaptions to this day.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen it, but I do love watching classic stuff like that.

1 Like

5 more days to go! Thankyou for the comments everybody. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am totally Stoked for this WAL on Thursday! Wonder Woman! :superhero:I LOVE doing the Twirl!

2 Likes

The twirl was everything!!! My sister and I would twirl along while watching the show.

5 Likes

It’s a perfect night for me to drop in If I remember I will be watching

1 Like

3 more days to go! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have been known to WW Twirl in class every once in a while. :superhero::dizzy:

2 Likes

1 more day to go! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds like a great time! I’ve been wanting to watch this series but I’ve put it off a lot

2 Likes

The WW TV show theme song is so catchy and empowering. It’s my favorite DC TV theme song.

2 Likes

@JL, over the L&C theme, eh? I’m surprised.

Looking forward to tonight. Should be a wonderful time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Vroom,

Yep! I bought WW’s TV theme song long ago just so I could jam to it. You know how much I absolutely LOVE L&C, but I’ve never considered buying its theme song.

Lynda Carter time! WhooHoo! Countdown!

2 Likes

Hello everybody, just to let you guys know that I might be late coming on here, so please feel free to start without me and I’ll try to catch up when I can. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No prob Bob!

twirls

5 Likes

I almost forgot about this, I got distracted by life. Darn life. I’ll try to be around.

1 Like

I’m intensely conflicted, I’m having phenomenal, and rare, alone time and I’m traveling down so many gorgeous trains of thought, but I also wanna watch Wonder Woman

1 Like