Wonder Woman Sketch: Updated

I did this during Thanksgiving weekend to pass time. I’ll probably post a colored one later or make a better version with more details :00_wonder_woman_gold:

-If you’re wondering about the stick, that was supposed to be the pole to the American flag. I’m not sure if some can tell the soft lines behind her. Those were outlines for the stripes.

-The left side of the neck is a bit too thin. That was a mistake when coloring in the hair, as my fingers flinched and that got the pen to color a bit more than it should lol.

There’s some flaws, but I’m not gonna freak out over them because it was a drawing exercise and to also pass the time.

Edit made on December 12th:

I decided to color this digitally. Am I happy with it? I’m content. Working on the female face has proven difficult time and time again, and this is great example of that. Definitely needs work. I’m very use to drawing and coloring with real pencils and inks, so working on this digitally was kinda tricky if I’m going to be honest. That’s really all

18 Likes

I love it!

6 Likes

Thank you :00_wonder_woman_stars:

6 Likes

nice

6 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

This is beautiful.

6 Likes

I appreciate it! Thank you

5 Likes

Oh wow this is really good! Loving the texture of the smoke/dirt

7 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

I wanted to give that feeling as if she just finished a fight

7 Likes

Def looks like she just got out of battle, though maybe some blood wouldn’t hurt to make it more real :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Omg I don’t know how I missed that :man_facepalming:

But on second thought… Variants, maybe? This picture could be altered so many ways. Looks like you’ve got me something to work on lol :+1:

7 Likes

Gorgeous! You have a really nice style.

This earns the

5 Likes

Gasp

THE seal of approval??

Thank you :00_wonder_woman_1982: :0_wonder_woman:

5 Likes

Looks a:00_wonder_woman_1982:esome™:+1:

5 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

5 Likes

100% Authentic. Accept no substitutes. :grin:

4 Likes

The jawline definition is unreal. Awesome work!

6 Likes

YARN | Thank you | Wonder Woman (2017) | Video gifs by quotes | 9ff0f11c | 紗

5 Likes

It’s beautiful. Great job!

5 Likes

The Flash Thank You GIF - The Flash Thank You Thanks - Discover & Share GIFs

6 Likes