Wonder Woman Animated Series?

What if there was a Wonder Woman Animated Series that took place in the DCAU? It’d be a great way to introduce her rogues gallery and such to the public and capitalize on the success of 2017’s Wonder Woman.

12 Likes

I’ve been wanting them to do this. I would be okay with them not sticking to the DCAU and making a standalone version as well. I just want more Wonder Woman content.

6 Likes

I’m always down for more DCAU content. Even their weaker titles are still pretty good, so a WoWo animated series would be very welcome.

1 Like

I wish there were more cartoons on her I think a one is out of date and one is good especially the one with Hades.

1 Like

It’s got my vote. If it’s in the DCAU, it’d be great for Susan Eisenberg to voice her again.

1 Like

I think dc should have done an animated Wonder Woman series years ago and way before a Harley Quinn show!

2 Likes

I’ve been clamoring for an animated series for years. I would love to have Lynda reprise the character in a Wonder Woman 77 animated series, but I would also love a fresh take on the character that follows the comics much more accurately. Wonder Woman has a great rogues gallery (Silver Swan and Giganta seem to be 2 of the best little known foes), but they just need to have a real introduction to the masses…

3 Likes

A Wonder Woman animated series is long overdue, I don’t understand how dc hasn’t done it yet.

2 Likes

With the incredible success (critically and commercially) of Wonder Woman movie they should have fast-tracked an animated series ASAP.

1 Like

Wonder Woman animated series would have all of my attention, who would you cast to play the roll?

1 Like

I would love this. They could also introduce wonder girl

Very interested in this idea! Those shorts dc nation shorts didn’t do her enough justice. Give me an idea of the first episode

1 Like

That’d be cool.

All in on a Wonder Woman animated series. Tara Strong as voice.