Wonder Woman 1984 Campaign

So Awesome! This is really Super! Hi Everyone!

5 Likes

Same here. WW & LOSH, that would be great. Kinda surprised it hasnā€™t been done before.

5 Likes

This looks so good. I canā€™t wait for this movie!

7 Likes

Looking forward to this quite a bit.

3 Likes

Loving the 80s look, canā€™t wait to see what unfolds once we get a teaser trailer and maybe a few more teaser posters. Especially since the armor one is so good!

6 Likes

I canā€™t wait <3

4 Likes

Iā€™m absolutely all in on Wonder Woman and the Legion. Great idea!

5 Likes

Love the 80s style!

5 Likes

@Vroom We got a very small taste of a Wonder Woman Legion team-up in JL vs the Fatal Five, but we need more.

@vdelician13.4447 It works really well. 80ā€™s style looks great on Diana.

5 Likes

We need a six issue mini-series written by Gail Simone and drawn by Jim Lee, is what we need. :smile:

5 Likes

I see nothing but facts

6 Likes

Diana agrees too. I snapped a video of her heading out to get Gail and Jim (she hit some turbulence along with way)!

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t object to that. Iā€™d prefer a 13 episode animated series.

4 Likes

Itā€™s going to be a movie nobody can think of. Hard to imagine. It will surprise us allā€¦

5 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see this movie - Gal Gadot is a wonderful (pun intented) wonder woman

6 Likes

She really is a great Wonder Woman! Wonderful casting choice.

6 Likes

She is Wonder Woman! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

While Gal is a great Wonder Woman, sheā€™s hasnā€™t eclipsed Lynda Carter. Film/TV are a product of their time, Iā€™ll still hold LC over GG by a couple of millimeters. Maybe 84 changes that. Time will tell. Jury is still out IMO.

6 Likes

What a great idea and poster! Letā€™s discuss it here and talk about how amazing Wonder Woman is.

5 Likes

Firstly, welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Yeah, the posters for WW84 have been great so far.

3 Likes