DC’s movie posters are something else :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just let out another little squeeee.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wonder Woman 1984 - Digital Poster

“See you in ‘84!” — Wonder Woman 1984 digital poster

5 Likes

Oh my god, what are they trying to do to me, put me in a queer coma? :purple_heart: :laughing:

1 Like

Wonder Woman 1984 Delayed Until August 14th

2 Likes

GORGEOUS!

But now August… :sob:

4 Likes

It’s crazy that the movie is practically coming out a year after its initial Nov. 2019 date

Wasn’t it supposed to come out even earlier originally?

1 Like

I don’t believe so, but maybe. I wish they would have just released it last year.

1 Like

Maybe they thought the original release date was too close to Joker.

1 Like

Correct. It was originally slated (way back after the 1st movie came out) for December 13, 2019, then moved to November 1, 2019, then moved to June 5, 2020.
If overall box office numbers/attendance don’t improve over the summer I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if they save her for a December 2020 release. I don’t want to wait, but I DO want them to make lotsa $$ to fund more DC flix, and WW can easily get a billion+ during the holidays or at the launch of summer. :rocket: …as opposed to a questionable late summer slot…post-apocalypse.
Either way, I’m bummed. :confounded:

1 Like

If it were to move to December, then WB would need to move Dune out of its release date as they won’t have the two cut into each other’s box office.

1 Like

Empire’s WW84 June covers

5 Likes

The colors! The colors!

5 Likes

The hair! The hair!

5 Likes

Those covers are works of art! Why do we have to wait even longer for this movie to come out? :cry:

I know why, but I’m still gonna vent through rhetorical questions anyway

3 Likes