Wonder Woman (1975) *Series Finale* Watch-Along | S3E23-24 1/3 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

wws3ep23

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches the series finale of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 3, Episodes 23-24

2021-01-04T02:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

2 Likes

seven hours, twenty-three minutes

2 Likes

Gonna do my best to be here tonight…

1 Like

Hopefully we get to see you tonight, if not I hope you can give us your thoughts on the finale sometime after :wonderwoman:

1 Like

The only thing I dislike is the fact it was shown out of order. Well, that and the fact the series stopped without any real finale. I could have watched for another 82 years…

1 Like

No watchalong next sunday is going to make for a rough start to the week, let alone the ‘no holiday season’.

2 Likes

It will be awkward without a watch-along. I won’t know what to fill my 6pm with anymore :sob:

2 Likes

we could still meet and lament in real time or try to find something to watch to wean us off

2 Likes

Half an hour to go!

1 Like

I dropped out from watching along with this series after work changed my schedule around, but with being off, I think I’ll join you guys for the last. Nice thing about these kinds of shows is that I won’t be super behind on everything, hopefully. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

15 minutes!

I’m so excited, but also sad this is coming to a close.

1 Like

Yay!! @Jay_Kay it has been so long! Missed you. Happy you could join us for the last one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will say that that from the name of this two parter, this sounds like it’ll be an odd way to end the series.

2 Likes

From what I gather, they thought they might have gotten renewed and set things up in the previous episode, but the order of the episodes got switched as this served as a better finale. I believe I got that right, but @VonterVoman would know more :smiley:

2 Likes

Interesting! I haven’t watched much of the show past where we were in the WALs, so I can’t say how well that works. Still a shame though.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Hope you guys all had a wonderful new year.
@nu52 This doesn’t actually serve as a “better finale” even though I think it is a better way to end things, by going “back” to Washington and all. It was aired more as specials I think. Also it has some emotional punch.

As a sidenote, just found this painting by Don Twine on twitter https://twitter.com/dontwine
I was really hoping people would start making fan art of her.

3 Likes

Ooh, that looks great. They should have added in a shot of her in the full armor in the credits or something. Maybe in the BTS for the home release.

2 Likes

Huh, I’m surprised that the episode previous to this had some sort of lasting consequence – didn’t see that a lot in the episodes I’ve seen!

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope Jenkins or someone was smart enough to get a picture of Linda in that outfit and will post it on Instagram or Vero or something.

2 Likes

Rewatch Wonder Woman all over again, I never get enough…

2 Likes