Wonder Twins Have Been Cast

Gonna wait until I see who is writing and directing to share my thoughts. People are upset that they aren’t Asian, but had nothing to say when they were white in Smallville. I would prefer some Southeast Asian Actors but I will wait and see what this is.

2 Likes

They aren’t actually twins?

I… what?

Edit: This is also my first time hearing about this movie. So I’m curious. But also confused by the casting.

1 Like

I never thought they would cast actual Twins lol. That would be too much work

1 Like

Sorry, I’m a twin myself and it really shouldn’t be that much work… I’m just shocked right now. There have been plenty of movie and tv roles played by twins.

Anyway, I’m gonna stop talking about this because I’m just amazed. I am still excited to see what this movie will be though.

Ooop I left out a word. I meant that would be too much work for THEM lol.

1 Like

Why KJ Apa!!! So happy Isabel May is cast though!!!

Oh, I knew what you meant and my response is the same. :sweat_smile:

I meant that there are plenty of twin actors/actresses and it shouldn’t have been hard for DC to find some to play the Wonder Twins. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

When I look at him, it’s not horrible casting, but still feels a bit random. My business mind makes sense of this, but my creative mind is a bit baffled.

1 Like

Not exactly what I had in mind but KJ Alpa, pretty much all the Riverdale alumni, deserve better projects.

1 Like

Very true, they have a hard time getting work.