Wishlist!:

DCAU animated movies for Injustice and DCeased!

4 Likes

I honestly wish that DC/Warner Bros made animated tv shows for their best comics like how manga has an anime. So many good stories just can’t be condensed nicely to fit into a solo movie and if it’s done the movie would be nowhere near as tremendous as the comic.

My opinion: I would rather have animated shows based on the comics than live action things such as the CW.

4 Likes

Well I think these titles I mentioned could be done in 2 parts. I like the live action! Would love more animations I rarely come across those I don’t like at least somewhat show/movie/toons. Just think more iterations to draw from a HUUGGGEE MULTIVERSE would be fun

3 Likes

I’ll always throw in my desire to see Kingdom Come adapted into an animated film.

4 Likes

I’m excited that the next Superman movie is going to be an original story. More of that!

5 Likes

Yessir! Agreed!

1 Like

Also just THROWING IT OUT THERE!:,… lol any takes they do on these stories WE talk about I feel as though they DO NOT DO what they did in the 1st 1/2 of the Killing Joke! 1st iteration of anything I’ve seen where I legit didn’t like a whole 50% of a movie :joy:

2 Likes

I’m with you on both of these! They could easily do a Injustice series of some sort, or several movies. My other pick would be to see Doomsday Clock or Nightwing The New Order.

1 Like

Oh yeah. In the first half Batman and Batgirl traumatized me.

3 Likes

Yep I was ALSO TRAUMATIZED! By that in the 1st 1/2! :joy: and Def. Would love Nightwing New Order! … think Doomsday clock may need a lil setup before “Bang!, movie” unless they can find a way too sensibly pack it All in 2 Hours!? … NIGHTWING seems a lot more Feasible at the moment

1 Like

Heck Ya ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A Nightwing animated series would be so bloody cool. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The reason I think their should be a Nightwing animated series. I think it would be cool to tell a story of what is like to be trained by THE BAT. Then show the conflict of how they use their own means to achieve the same goal. :sunglasses:
Plus the spin offs of the other Robins would be crazy… (Jason’s death and rebirth) just to hook people to watch would be cool.

3 Likes

I definitely think it’d be a good show! There’s been plenty of Batman series, having another one about a related character would be a great opportunity to explore a new part of that universe. And Harley Quinn has been popular, so there’s definitely an audience for that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For sure! TONS of storylines could be explored and utilized with NIGHTWING early times as Robin his tenure with the Titans, becoming NW filling in for Bruce ,… and introduce the court of owls!

2 Likes

Also the long History of his Character sooo much could be covered he’s been EVERYWHERE and cameos could be ENDLESS! Be GREAT to see Vigilante get a cameo! And they can run the “Deathtrap” storyline

2 Likes

Ok this is the way I see it .

Season 1 Robin (The Dick Grayson)

Season 2 Richard Grayson becoming his own hero

Season 3 The Jason Todd (The whole death and rebirth stuff is to crazy and compelling )

Season 4 Tim Drake Shows why he is the best Detective ever.
Season 5 Leads into being The Bat’s Son … Etc etc

1 Like

Ok sounding more like an Anthology Robin kinda show now However :joy: which I could still get behind!

2 Likes

OK That is it . Not the Bat but what it is like to be trained by Batman .

1 Like

Hells yes! Vigilante would be to cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like