Will we get our money back if you fold?

I know almost a dozen people on this app, or at least counting people I have talked to in passing, and none of them are on the subs. I do agree while this forum has grown some in recent months it is the same people, but I think we might be over estimating how big of a percentage of members want to go to the forums. A lot just want to watch the shows and movies and read the comics (heck even on here a lot don’t even do that). So not sure how much we can gauge by that, although I do agree while I like the closer community they have, would be more confident how well they are doing if it was more busy then this.

One thing to keep note, is I have been on other forums and considering they are free to be on (I guess this is but less motivation to post if not a member) they seem compirable.

2 Likes

Do some people who even care about the Forums. Truthfully I didnt for like the longest time and then Im like why not and got hooked

I’m the opposite. I started easily hooked on the community for months then I stopped caring much. I still post but mostly a few threads in the random section. I usually post more on another superhero forum.

As someone interested in superhero related stuff in general, the app being all about just DC is restrictive and the community has a lot of extreme one sided fanboys/girls. Which is understandable given the nature of the service but I still hate it and so a lot posts and threads boil my blood!

1 Like