will we ever have real life superhero’s

do you think technology, science, or medicine will get so advanced in the future that we actually get superheroes one day?

1 Like

Mabey we do, and they lay low knowing the freedom that comes with anonymity.

1 Like

We already do. They’re called Doctors, Nurses, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Military etc.

7 Likes

Meet Phoenix Jones!

141666-620x370.jpg

1 Like

@Inmango no arguing they are heroes I don’t know about superhero’s though.

@biff_pow I knew the costumed crime fighters would be referenced but I’m talking about a “super”
Hero. Someone with superhuman abilities.

gasp

source.gif

1 Like

The shade.

Sorry batman

Well, you’ve always got me.

You do know Chuck norris and Arnold Schwarzenegger are still alive right? The rock as well.

I think, so far. The closest was 911, when firemen police, off duty & on.

Innocent bystanders, ambulance, EMT’s etc, ran into 2 collapsing, burning towers.

Even Superman stood looking on comic cover saying “Wow” witnessing those heroes.

1 Like

Superheroes are live and well the thing about these characters is their ideals as long as the message doesn’t fade then they are as real as we are

1 Like

Yes, sometimes in life and death situations we see ordinary human beings do extraordinary things. Perhaps it’s adrenaline, or maybe it’s something else!

1 Like

Depending on how technology develops, it’s possible, but consider that since there aren’t real supervillains (again, meaning mad scientists and alien invaders and such), there’s not really the need for superheroes. Deploying a superhero’s level of gear and abilities on real criminals is called an excessive force lawsuit.

1 Like