Will Krypton and Powerless be available?

Will Krypton and Powerless be available to stream?

Krypton was great, Powerless not so much but was a nice spin on things. PlusI want to see the last few episodes of Powerless that never aired.

8 Likes

I assume that once the rights revert back to DC (although i’m not sure about Powerless) after the licensing period is over they will migrate on here. It could take several years depending on the actual wording of the contracts.

1 Like

I never heard of Powerless. Krypton I have to catch up on soon.

1 Like

Did Krypton get cancelled or it’s returning for season 2? I only saw first couple of episodes but would like to catch up with the rest

Krypton returns in 2019. Very good series! I liked Powerless as well. Very funny and quippy, but I thought it worked! Hope to see it on DCU.

4 Likes

Powerless had 3 unaired eps

3 Likes

Was it the one of Riddler’s henchmen that she was dating , some funny situation like that?

1 Like

I wonder if DC Universe could potentially bring back Powerless on this app and start making new seasons as part of their original content. That would be pretty cool in my opinion.

4 Likes

I agree, Powerless was the FUNNIEST show DC could get away with at this moment, and the fact that it was on NBC was already a bad omen. They didn’t know what to so with Constantine, and literally EVERY station is fighting to get him on there. I wish Powerless would get another chance here on this format, where I’m sure everyone that actually watched it on tv is already here!

2 Likes

Don-El, that was one of my favorite episodes of ALL television! It was amazing seeing the world through the lens of a henchman!

1 Like

There was a Adam west guest appearance on powerless that never even made the air

I’d love for those two shows to come to this service. I’ve only seen a few episodes of both, but want to catch up on the rest. Powerless never really got a chance.

3 Likes

Well, as long as no pre-existing deal with Netflix is in place, I see no reason why this app couldn’t get exlusive streaming rights for Krypton.

Most syfy shows go on Netflix not sure if this means that won’t

Actually the episode with Adam West showed up briefly on You Tube for free and for a brief period after his death. I thought it was the best episode of the series so far. There were reports that they were trying to get Grant Gustin to cameo as Flash. That never happened but this is probably the episode it would have been in if things had worked out since it involved the multiverse. I only know of one other unaired episode unless they are talking about the original pilot. Incidently the whole series is available on Amazon Prime and probably other platforms too.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to see Krypton so I really hope they decide to put it on here.

1 Like

Powerless was cute, but I wish they’d stuck with the original concept of an insurance company that has to deal with the fallout of superhero/villain battles. With Alan Tudyk already on the DC Universe payroll (he’s playing Mr. Nobody in Doom Patrol), it would be cool if they resurrected the show on this service.

2 Likes

I hope they bring back powerless

2 Likes

I’d love it if Krypton was on here. From what I understand, it’s a better version of Gotham.

Hopefully, they were both great!