💥 🐱 WildC.A.T.S (2022-2023) Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) 🐱 💥

can’t really complain about zealot thighs lol

3 Likes

The original series from ‘92 is still some of my favorite comics. I’d say that consisted of the 1st 4 issue miniseries. Believe issue #0 was included in the 1st tbp collection at that time. Yes, I’m old. Wetworks is another excellent series from the early 90’s. Whilce Portacio is such an awesome artist. Its great that those series’ are available here too.

4 Likes

:rofl:

If the 'C.A.T.S were deli chicken, Z’s thighs would be the best-selling piece.

It surely was:

Pish-posh! C.A.T.S fans are never old…well, we at least age like Kherubim, so we’ll still look 40 when we’re 4,000. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I bought the above trade around…a decade or so ago, and I’m only in my early '40s, so you’re not old. :wink:

I really like the few issues of Wetworks v1 I’ve read. For a time, I wanted the Wetworks figures by McFarlane Toys as well, but those have since fallen off my collecting radar.

Have you read the latter volume of Wetworks that DC published after the WildStorm acquisition?

1 Like

Thanks for the support. I’m 47 but feel 25. Lol. Yes, Cannot recommend Wetworks enough. The 1st & 2nd volume. Hopefully, dcui adds more wildstorm books. Anyone remember they’re Thunder cats series? On another note, what a shame we lost all the motu stuff.

3 Likes

I like the cut of your jib. :+1:t2:

Kinda-sorta. I’ve really only seen it in passing (be it on a store’s current releases shelf when new, as well as in back issue bins years later), so I’m not too familiar with it.

Huh. We did. That was news to moi.

Who has the MOTU comic license now? Dark Horse?

1 Like

Yeah I believe so. Saw a few recent motu miniseries’ from dark horse.

2 Likes

Stormwatch, another great 90’s series. Highly recommend the Team 7 & Team Zero miniseries if anyone’s interested. :+1:

2 Likes