Why do we not have the new teen titans movie on his app after how much we pay

For how much we paid for this app in-service we should have more movies and TV on here to watch for us like for new teen titans movie

Because what we are paying IS NOT that much…this thing was just at the movies…do you really think those are going to be available here while still on sale at Walmart? If you did then…you need to take an class on Capitalism

5 Likes

I want Teen Titans go to the movies here

1 Like

I feel like there’s a lot of licensing things that hold up movies and TV shows from being put on the service. I still enjoy the service for what it is and it’s been worth it to me

3 Likes

I pay ALMOST the price of a McDonalds value meal… why don’t I have Shazam on here a year early damnit! I am paying only 3 dollars less than a brand new DVD for cryin out loud… how is everything DC ever made by themselves or not on here right now?

2 Likes

We are all paying $5 to $7 a month lol

2 Likes

For what we actually are paying, I say what we have here is pretty fair.

3 Likes

Vudu has the 4K edition on sale for $9.99 with copious special features for anyone interested.

2 Likes

You people should stop complaining. With all the comic books to read on this app alone, it is worth the price. The movies and original TV shows are just icing on the cake.

4 Likes

If people want to complain, let them. Though I do suggest if you are going to complain actually make it constructive and something they can legitimately work on. We all understand how movie rights work right? They probably have rights deals with certain companies until certain times. So it would likely go to another streaming service first and then eventually come here. I can wait patiently. There are other things to watch, read, and enjoy here. Like this forum!

4 Likes