Why Can't We Be Friends: Super-Heroes Working With Villains

There are quite a few times where heroes worked alongside their villains. Let’s discuss it here.

5 Likes

3 Likes

In Batman the animated series: Batman had Harley Quinn working with him in one episode looking for the Joker who had gotten a atomic bomb! That was a good in.
In The Batman Adventures or Batman & Robin Adventures, Batman team up with Poison Ivy to save a man’s life. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If you are not reading it already, Batman / Joker, The Deadly Duo.

In the story, there is one part where the Joker tells Batman, that they should work together and he spits on his hand and extends it to Batman and tells Batman to do the same, and Batmans’ response was pretty funny.

5 Likes

Now it wasn’t exactly the hero working alongside the villains, but the villains working in the favor of the hero.

3 Likes

Batman and Ra’s Al Ghul working together to find the kidnapped Robin.

4 Likes

Rarely does a absolute evil would be more desperate enough to find himself working with his enemies than Darkseid in justice league Odyssey

He is manipulating them, obviously. But Darkseid still is working alongside them to save the millions that are in the ghost sector even in his weakest form. It’s certainly a odd place to be in your life when Darkseid compliments you.

1 Like

I really liked this series. It was a nice mixed bag of heroes, antiheroes and villains. Dex Starr and Blackfire would qualify as well I think.

4 Likes

Green Lanterns like to do this a lot actually.

If General Zod, Hector Hammond, A yellow lantern, and Orion team up with the Green lanterns, you know it’s about to get serious.

3 Likes

I got the TP of that, was a fun read.

2 Likes

Pretty sure, at some point I remember Superman and Zod became pals or made a truce or something and worked together for a common goal.

1 Like

Never read where the truce between them started but I know in Bendis Superman run, Zod and Superman did work together to take out Rogol Zaar.

2 Likes

That was probably what I was thinking of, sounds Super familiar.

2 Likes

Smallville has Clark Kent working with Lex Luthor in his pre-villain days.

1 Like

Harley Quinn is an official member of the Bat-Family

1 Like