Who's Your Favorite Speedster Hero?

Well I have the power of god and anime on my side

:rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Why would I? Bart’s the best!

8 Likes

No villains? Reverse Flash is soo underrated! He’s my favorite “Teacher”! But than again I grew up reading Barry Allen.

7 Likes

Which one though?

Also, WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!!!

5 Likes

Speedster hero is the title of the thread lol

5 Likes

Agreed!!!

Ba— Impulse is the best!

6 Likes

Don’t worry though! The list is being made!!! :shushing_face:

6 Likes

I think studying Post-Narrative Dynamics aka History, transcends villainy. Eobard Thawne might be a villain, but I wouldn’t characterize the Reverse Flash as such. Just look at the Batman who laughs, or the Arrow from Earth-X or Catwoman who switches back & forth depending on the whim of the Writers? Reverse Flash is a hero because he chooses to teach Barry Allen, or Nora West-Allen, or any other Speedster the consequences of their actions. He lives in a world not much different than Punisher; a post-traumatic world where the consequences are of more value than the people who live through them!

5 Likes

Who’s Your Favorite Speedster Villain

6 Likes

The one dating the baddie.

7 Likes

I can’t decide between Barry and Wally! :cold_sweat: I ultimately went with Barry, but I’m glad to see the poll so close.

Welcome to the community @phasavathm.48043, @jcarroll9601.15429, and @ronellcrawford.87224! Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything - we’ll get to you in a flash! :flash_hv_1:

7 Likes

7 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @ronellcrawford.87224 @jcarroll9601.15429 @phasavathm.48043! :smiley:

4 Likes

Fantastic work here @raider_dave66. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Wally West.

He was the Flash when I actually started picking up the comics.

7 Likes

Yees, I would also have to say Wally West. I enjoy his personality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes