Who's Your Favorite Speedster Hero?

I’ve been reading a lot of comics about speedsters, which makes me wonder…

Which speedster hero is your favorite?
  • Barry Allen (The Flash)
  • Wally West (The Flash)
  • Jay Garrick (The Flash)
  • Bart Allen (Impulse)
  • Max Mercury
  • XS
  • Johnny Quick
  • Jesse Quick
  • Tornado Twins
  • Irey West (Impulse)
  • Jai West (The Turtle)
  • Krakkl
  • Avery Ho (The Flash)
  • John Fox (The Flash)
  • Accelerated Man
  • Other

0 voters

10 Likes

I prefer the fastest man alive.

8 Likes

Barry was my first Flash and still my favorite.

8 Likes

Special shout out to Timmy Terrapin aka Fastback from Captain Carrot’s Amazing Zoo Crew

7 Likes

Wally

Jay

Max

Timmy

Bart

6 Likes

Wally is my favorite with Bart in a close second. Then Barry. No offense to Barry, but it is a very tight race for the record.

6 Likes

Hands down. Always Barry Allen.
Always has been, always will be.

9 Likes

Mine is actually a tie between Jay Garrick and Jesse Quick, but I voted for Jesse.

8 Likes

When I was introduced to The Flash in 1990, it was as Barry took to live-action TV for the first time on CBS’ The Flash.

At that time in the comics and toys, Wally was the focus, so he came to be “my Flash” alongside Barry.

This is all to say that I love Barry and Wally equally, as I came to know them at the exact same time, and thrilled to their on-screen, on-page and in-plastic adventures at the same time as well.

However, being that we could only vote for one, I chose Wally and just for kicks.

7 Likes

I feel so basic :joy:

7 Likes

I’ve found that most times, when I feel basic, it’s because the answer is just so popular and cliche (obviously lol).

That being said, however, the option is so popular and cliche because it’s people’s favorite. So you’re essentially just part of the group that helped DC evolve one of their best characters!

6 Likes

and The Crash from the Justa Lotta Animals

and the Terrific Whatzit

The Terrific Whatzit’s secret identity was Melton McSnurtle or McSnurtle the Turtle which lead to this…

9 Likes

Oh I never said basic is bad

6 Likes

I’ve always liked Barry and Wally a lot, but I don’t know Avery just grew on me, maybe i’m just a sucker for teen heroes and dysfunctional superhero teams. totally recommend justice league of china its lots of fun, and pretty self contained so you can binge it in one weekend.

7 Likes

barry allen is my favorite speedster hero

7 Likes

I’ve got the power of a moderator on my side! Right, @staticshocks?!

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 1.17.24 AM

please don’t change your vote…

8 Likes

And my vote has the power of Batman and 2 Robins behind it.

7 Likes

I just hope the movie will be good

7 Likes

I hate Flashpoint, but I love Keaton’s me, so I will be expecting a mixed movie.

7 Likes

The flash easy

7 Likes