• Maggie Sawyer
  • Alex Danvers
  • Sillhouette
  • Obsidian
  • Renee Montoya
  • Other (Who?)

0 voters

5 Likes

I am voting for who I think has the best useage as of it. That is Todd.

3 Likes

Voting Renee, but we should have seen Connor Hawke on the list.

4 Likes

I didn’t know Connor was LGBTQIA+.

TBH I haven’t read much with Connor in it.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s officially out until this year’s Pride book. I picked Maggie, because she was one of the first. They implied it for a long time, and it even made it into Superman: The Animated Series.

5 Likes

Midnighter close 2nd.

4 Likes

Ths fact you put Helena Wayne in here is fascinating but also personally awesome.
I don’t think she is canonically lgbtqia yet but I do understand in Batman/Catwoman she is a lesbain and I do like to believe in Earth 2 she is Queer.

2 Likes

Midnighter all the way. I love his and Apollo’s relationship. I think they are one of the best couples in dc.

6 Likes

dreamer is favorite hero good relationship with brainy. her and brainy favorite super couples

3 Likes

I have too many tied to vote for any one single character lmao. It’s like asking me to pick a favorite family member :flash_hv_2:

6 Likes

Voted for Renee. Love her as The Question:

5 Likes

All them are pretty awesome™:+1:. Was hard to choose. But have to go with Kate.

4 Likes

Jon Kent would be my second choice, but his story is too new. Tim takes the cake for being around (and relatively high profile) for the last three decades. He’s also an awesome character. Especially after Tynion wrote his amazing run.

4 Likes

Jon Kent is sexy as ■■■■

4 Likes

Beuno Excellente.

3 Likes

We don’t know that for sure. She has a girlfriend (or will have, given… Wibbly-wobbly). She could be bisexual.

2 Likes

You could totally argue there is more nuisance to it. But I don’t see it being written in another way in Batman/Catwoman.

I do agree with the sediment though @drewzirocks.3500 as I personally view her as more complex than that, so bisexuality is a good way to look at it.

1 Like

Yes!!!

1 Like

I don’t think he’s LGBTQIA+…

2 Likes

I’m just here for the gay content. :eyes:

2 Likes