• Ultraa
  • Sinestro
  • Atrocitus
  • Larfleeze
  • Other (Who?)

0 voters

8 Likes

8 Likes

I feel like Darkseid is a lot more than just a giant evil space man. He’s a tyrant, a character that probably was very personal to the creator Jack Kirby. I don’t get the sense that he is only an evil guy, rather he is evil, and I find that to be fascinating.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Vartox (a hero and a villain)

6 Likes

7 Likes

This was a tough one, so I went with a Borg as a favorite alien Villain. :grinning:

6 Likes

Darkseid, followed by Mongul.

They’re both b@$tards for whom you always want to see their teeth be kicked out of the back of their heads, while also being supremely challenging foes for our heroes to deal with, which makes for entertaining stories.

7 Likes

2afda626a73dbba9b1926233a1e667b2

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of Borg. What’s he/she/it in?

5 Likes

7 Likes

They are Cyborg drones with 1 collective mind which is run by The Borg Queen, they’re a Villain from Star Trek.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

All Hail Darkseid-Steppenwolf

6 Likes

I love Hynden Walsh as both Star and Blackfire. :smiley:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Lashina.

If allowed I’d choose 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗔. She was the head of the Furies for quite some time b4 escaping to Earth with (or at separate times depending on what you’re reading) Mister Miracle. Then became a hero. So just in case…

Barda if allowed. I don’t have a picture of that figure solo? That’s the 2nd one ever I’ve discovered only a shelf shot was taken of it. Weird, b/c my routine has always been pic in box. Pic out of box, then, finally, pic on shelf…?

4 Likes