Who's watching DC Daily? What are your thoughts? I'm enjoying it.

Yeah her dad Kevin Smith made such a big deal about how proud he was she had this new job. I guess we can Google and try to figure it out.

Best I can tell from the internet Harley Quinn Smith is doing other stuff this week involved with protecting animals so I assume she’ll be back on next week.

I enjoy the show and the various discussions. The Dark Knight Returns discussion, from yesterday, got me wanting to go back and reread it.
I work for a CW affiliate, so it’s cool to see Tiffany Smith get an upgrade! Congrats to her!

I may not be doing it right but I would like it to be easier to access where you can pick and choose or go to a certain date to catch the ones you miss without having to skim through ones yo have seen

I really like it

1 Like

I like it a lot. I think the discussions could be more in depth and interviews with artists and writers would be cool as well as actors and celebs but is is only getting started

1 Like

I understand they’re on Pacific time, but it would be neat if it aired earlier in the day. It seems to be dropping between 6-10pm EST.

1 Like

I live it

1 Like