Who's ready for DOOM PATROL Season One?

Who’s excited for Doom Patrol February 15th?
Thoughts on it?

11 Likes

Aye!

I’m curious how weird it’s going to get considering the source material. They did a great job with Titans so far (aside from ending on that cliffhanger), so I’ve got nothing but high hopes for Doom Patrol. The Titans episode that introduced them was hype alone, so yeah.

3 Likes

I’m so pumped for it!!!

I’ll be rewatching the Doom Patrol episode of Titans and reading a few more Doom Patrol comics before the premiere.

4 Likes

I am really looking forward to it <3

3 Likes

I am really looking forward to it! Loved the episode on Titans featuring the Doom Patrol team. I’ve been a fan of Brendan Fraser’s since The Mummy and George of The Jungle so the face he’s involved even better.

2 Likes

fact**

1 Like

I am looking forward to it. I have read very little of any of their comic book runs. But as a spin-off to Titans and based on what little we have seen, it seems like it will be interesting.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see it! Cast is great and the shows so far have been amazing.

1 Like

Honestly Titans set the bar really high if you ask me but I really have high hopes and can wait, it looks really cool plus sign me up and take my money for anything that has Timothy Dalton in it!

I’m looking forward to it. It’ll be the cat’s meow o’ kooky fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still need to dive into that Grant Morrison arc, however I am excited knowing very little about them. I believe the DCU has sit a high bar for quality thus far.
I could see this show appealing to non-comic book fans, it’s obviously not your typical looking superhero team

4 Likes

I absolutely can not wait. So excited!

1 Like

im ready bay bay doom patrol looks like that serious but comedy show its gonna be amazing

2 Likes

I’m very excited, I liked Titans a lot but I thought it was poorly formatted, with it ending at a strange note, and a couple episodes put in places that didn’t really fit. Hopefully this will iron those issues out.

1 Like

Still haven’t fully realized how exciting it is that we’re getting Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Stargirl etc. On your point tho, absolutely can’t wait for the freakiest DC team ever to go to work. Absolutely in love with Diane Guerrero, can’t wait to see her depiction of Crazy Jane.

3 Likes

I love the new teaser trailers

1 Like

Im definitely here for some Doom Patrol :grin:

What you should be asking is how come there is no trailer for the show yet.

3 Likes

I still kinda can’t believe I live in a utopian tv future world where a fucking live action Doom Patrol show starring Encino Man is going to show up on my phone

3 Likes