(Whomever/Whatever), You Have Failed This...

Zach Snyder, you have failed Metropolis.

2 Likes

i’ve failed everything

3 Likes

Turkey! You have failed this Thanksgiving!!

Gobble gobble

3 Likes

Chair, you have failed this august personage in robes!

2 Likes

Blockbuster Video, you failed this customer with your goofy “Due back tomorrow by midnight.” policy.

1 Like

Mon-El you have failed this Don-El.

2 Likes

Willem, you have failed this group of children before you by telling them that the Easter Bunny is just a guy in a suit!

3 Likes

No wai. The Easter Bunny-- THE EASTER BUNNY-- is just a guy in a suit?

…thanks, Vroom…

2 Likes

YouTube, you have failed to create an algorithm that successfully suggests videos that I actually want to watch (I don’t need to know how many cats can play the piano!)

3 Likes

YouTube, you have failed this man in thinking that he cares about all of the stupid BS videos you recommend to him!

2 Likes

Slade Wilson…You have failed this City

2 Likes

Vroom, you have failed me for the last time…(force choke)

1 Like

George Perez’s Wonder Woman, you have failed to let me go to sleep last night. It was too good! I couldn’t stop reading!

4 Likes

@Wolfie Jedi mind tricks, Sith rabble rousing, etcetera doesn’t work on me.

I’ll gladly bake you a tray of chocolate chip cookies though =)

2 Likes

@vroom…you must be Toydarian…but Hecks yeah, I’ll have some chocolate cookies…mmm,mmm

1 Like

Humans in masks, you have FAILED this battle of wits with Scooby Doo and Mystery Inc!

5 Likes

Bruce, you have failed this son!(Damian)

3 Likes

J.J. Abrams, You have failed this franchise.

3 Likes

@Wolfie Nope. Just talented :slight_smile:

Cookie Time! puts plate of the Fresh Stuff down Take all that you’ll eat and eat all that you’ll take.

2 Likes

@vroom…takes bite of cookie…(spits it out)…These are gluten-free cookies!?..Vroom, you have fail these cookies…walks off.

1 Like