(Whomever/Whatever), You Have Failed This...

That hot dog didn’t want to be an Oscar Mayer weiner either!

3 Likes

@Misfit Ya know, you just might be onto something. I heard the sound of lil’ feet on the floor followed by a barely audible “Freedom!” as I turned away to put the bun on the counter when I was at my buddy Perkins’ house for a barbecue.

Afterward, I couldn’t find said hot dog. I just figured Perkins’ giant dog ate it.

does his Walter Cronkite voice And that’s the way it was. We now return this thread to its original topic.

2 Likes

"Y’allz got da guns
dat would make me wanna run…
I aint havin’ no fun!

I feel like I be da hot dog
And y-all be the buns!!!"
~Condiment King

2 Likes

Ol’ CK hung up the condiment cannons and pulled down the Dope Jams blaster it would seem…

Ah well. Condiment King is still Condiment King and Marty thinks the shark still looks fake. “Wadda ya gonna do, daddy-o?” (RIP Michael Hutchence)

2 Likes

This malady has failed this Misfit!

1 Like

@MH Does that mean it cleared up?

1 Like

Little Red Dot, you have failed (to be caught by) this kitty!

4 Likes

Oh, Bozea… quite the opposite… :frowning:

Chuck E. Cheese, you have failed to make good pizza!

3 Likes

Skee ball, you have failed to bounce into the right hole!

2 Likes

Taco Bell Rattlesnake Burrito, you have failed to be something I can eat in its entirety!

1 Like

Belt, you have failed this waist line!

4 Likes

DC you have failed to beat Marvel in live action movies

3 Likes

Blanton, you have failed this attempt to make DC shook. :nail_care:

6 Likes

-Ash Willams, you have failed this agreement you made with the Wiseman to recite “Klaatu, Nikto, Barada” before taking possession of the Necronomicon Ex Mortis.

-Silent Bob, you have failed this plot you set up with Jay to knock out LaFours with a sockful of quarters!

-Kid on the mall escalator, you have failed this guy named Brodie that thinks it is unwise for you to be on said escalator!

-Spike Spiegel, you have failed this…nothing. You’re good, man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trump you have failed this country…

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Disney Marvel, you have failed your fanbase…

(By abruptly canceling your shows - Punisher, Daredevil, Inhumans, etc. on Netflix/Hulu, something I don’t ever have to worry about with DC universe.)

5 Likes

Applejack you have failed to see how in my Opinion they assemble the greatest heroes in a movie and leave you with a bland sense after watching said movie.Im a dc guy through and through but we must all admit Justice League could have been greater.

2 Likes