Who Would You You Rather Work With: Gunn or Snyder

image Tell Me Who U Would Rather work with

2 Likes

Neither. Johns, Robinson, Burton, and Timm are the dreams with Miller a little lower.

If I had to choose it would be Gunn.

4 Likes

Gunn.

3 Likes

Everybody is going to say Gunn, so I will be the dissenting voice that says Snyder.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean by “work with,” but I’m going to go with “Yes.”

4 Likes

I’m going to say Gunn as well. Snyder is a bit of a literalist, taking the source material he prefers and attempting to replicate it shot for shot in his work, but using that imagery to relay his own philosophy. Gunn’s approach is less about recreating iconic panels, and more about capturing the feeling of the source itself. As someone who primarily loves the comics, that means more to me.

5 Likes

Neither, I would wanna work with Tim Burton. But if I had to choose I would say Gunn.

4 Likes

@Jay_Kay I mean like which one would u make a movie with

2 Likes

I honestly want to go with Gunn but I like Snyder work its like a tie

2 Likes

I see what you’re saying about Snyder. Would have to read some Suicide Squad, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Peacemaker though to see your point about Gunn. I like his work, but it all seems to be in the same vein of comedy/action comedy for me.

3 Likes

Yes exactly like Gunn did such a good job on suicide squad And Snyder did such a good job on Justice league

3 Likes

Ah! Well, in that case:

Yes.

5 Likes

James Gunn. We have the same humor

2 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

I’ll go with Gunn, but if I had my druthers out of all the directors of DC properties, it would be Richard Donner or Richard Lester.

2 Likes