Who Would Win?

Buried. 11 more hours until my victory.

2 Likes
Speedy Battle
  • Roy Harper
  • Mia Dearden

0 voters

1 Like

Buried. Nine more hours. I really thought The Eradicator would win, since he is the most memetic. Robin catch me up on internet pop culture.

1 Like

I have been looking forward to this edition of Team vs Team

Sins of Youth
  • JSA Jr. (Hawkbaby, Starwoman, Teen Lantern, The Star-Spangled Kid, Bigg Boy, Crybaby, Kid Mid-Nite, Li’l Fate, Hourboy, Terrific Lad, Wildbrat, S.T.R.I.P.E.S.E., and Sandy, The Golden Boy, The Chairman of the JSA).
  • JLA Jr. (Green Lantern, Plastic Man, Myself, Superman, Wonder Woman, Steel, Aquaman, J’onn, Red Tornado, and Captain Marvel).

0 voters

1 Like

Buried. 10 more hours.

1 Like

1 Like

For 7/17

World’s Finest: DC Nation’s Farm League

0 voters

1 Like

Buried. 10 more hours.

1 Like

I have now done two team vs teams directly from a comic, and the canonical winners are averaging a measly 10% average. Fascinating. Time to test this further.

1 Like

Buried. Cue lightning!

1 Like

For 7/18

Elseworlds’ Arena: Live Action Supermen- Movie Edition.
  • Christopher Reeves’s Superman
  • Singer/Routh Superman
  • Snyder/Cavill Superman

0 voters

1 Like

Buried. 11 more hours of mongoose vs mantatee.

1 Like

Ummm Routh’s Supes and Reeves are the same…

2 Likes

Singer tried to dis canonize II-IV. Sounds like a new universe.

Still though…

2 Likes

Just vote for whether he seems more powerful in 1-4 or Returns.

I saw Returns first, and I could never see them as the same guy.

1 Like

I like Reeves Superman more, but Cavill Superman is more of a powerhouse when it comes to battles.

1 Like

For 7/19

Lords of Chaos/Order
  • Mordru
  • Dr. Fate

0 voters

1 Like

9 more hours, and this is a close one.

1 Like
Black Reign
  • Black Adam’s Team- Black Adam (obviously), Northwind, Eclipso (Alex), Nemesis (Soseh), Brainwave Jr., Atom Smasher, Nabu, Army of Feitherans, and army of peasants.
  • Justice Society- Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Stargirl, Green Lantern (Alan), Hawkgirl, Captain Marvel, Flash (Jay), Power Girl, Dr. Mid-Nite (Pietter), Hector Hall, Wildcat (Ted), Hourman (Rex), Mr. Terrific (Michael, and The Atom (Ray)

0 voters

1 Like