Who Would Win? Zatanna vs. Constantine

I also think Zatanna would win

1 Like

I’d say Constantine if no emotion was involved. While Zatanna is better trained and probably better magician in general Constantine is a quick thinker and pulls out all the cards every time. Probably would sell his soul just to win an argument… if he had one. Plus he’s my boy.

5 Likes

well they are lovers so they would probably only knock eachother out

1 Like

Zatanna wins!

2 Likes

I’m probably in the minority here, but I believe Constantine would win and not just because he fights dirty, but because I think he’s just as powerful and a better solo fighter in general. If I had to pick without bias I’d root for Z, but pick Constantine for the win.

3 Likes

That is a very good point, John’s full of crap, bluffs and trickery is actually more effective than his magic. It’s not a spell that defeated the devil, it was a cunning manipulation of circumstances that mark all of John’s victories.

3 Likes

Not a con man for nothing.

2 Likes

Almost but not quite - Constantine only got through to her because Zatanna wasn’t focused on battling him - she was focused on Faust. And he can try to talk like he was yelling at her but she was not listening-not until he physically put himself between her and Faust’s imminent death at Zatanna’s hand. He was able to talk her down only then and only because of her love for him & she didn’t want to lose her soul-not because she just gave up. He could try to use their relationship against her as the bastard he is but Faust was trying to kill her and he’s a (sexist) bastard also but he was no match for bezerk mode Z, and she also knows him so that sword can cut both ways. It would be an interesting fight nonetheless, but I still pick Zatanna for the win in a no holds barred fight! Nice try though. :smirk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnYqi3Coo9Q

2 Likes