Who Would Win? Weather Wizard vs. Rainmaker

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Fall is officially here (or spring, depending on where you’re reading this from), and with the change in seasons comes a change in the weather. Our fight this week is between two characters who can change the weather whatever the time of year-Weather Wizard vs. Rainmaker!

Weather Wizard is a long time enemy of the Flash, and is a member of the Rogues. His high tech wand allows control of the weather, and can create lightning, fog, rain, wind, hail, blizzards, and basically any weather phenomenon one can imagine.

Sarah Rainmaker first manifested her Gen-Active powers while living on a reservation in Arizona. Her powers allow her to affect the weather by manipulating the air and water around her, granting her abilities such as flight, lightning projection, and generating rain and even tidal waves.

If these two masters of the elements were to clash, which would be the first to fall? Tell us who you think it would be and why, below!

• Weather Wizard
  • Rainmaker

0 voters

10 Likes

It’ll be one thunderous fight, but I think weather wizard has got this is the… wand

8 Likes

A big battle indeed but weather wizard has more weather than just rain. So the wiz for the win.

7 Likes

Ok voted for Rainmaker

8 Likes

Ah, a poll with a WildStorm character! Cool beans.

I had to go with Rainmaker. I loves me some Flash rogues, but I also loves me some WildStorm Universe schtuff, so there you go.

8 Likes

:thinking: Storm is really good, too bad she’s on Marvel comics, so I’m gonna say The Weather Wizard, after seeing Superman The Animated Series episode he was in, I could see how tough he is. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Admittedly I hadn’t heard of Rainmaker before this, but after looking her up, I think she has the edge. They seem to be about equal in their weather powers, but Rainmaker’s martial arts training should give her the advantage in the likely event their powers effectively cancel out and they have to settle the fight w/ their fists

7 Likes

Don’t ever mess with a Rogue.

6 Likes

I went with Rainmaker, always take the natural powers over tech and tool based. Also, I just love her as a character.

5 Likes

Weather Wizard has a cooler name. The intimidation advantage gives him the edge.

6 Likes

I disagree :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Rainmaker sounds much cooler

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’d say Weather Wizard mostly because he has more options weather-wise than rain and he has a wider reach (I think)

3 Likes

Technically she has more powers than just rain as well

3 Likes

4 Likes

Then why do I regularly beat up Superman?

4 Likes

Tech can make for a more interesting character, but it doesn’t necessarily give them the advantage in a fight

3 Likes

4 Likes

I love Batman and that fight as much as anyone, but 1 example like that doesn’t prove Mardon would win

3 Likes

Are you saying I should capture them both and put them in a fight?

3 Likes