Who Would Win? Warlord vs. Deathstroke Swordfight Edition!

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Last week saw the debut of Dark Knights of Steel, a comic that I really enjoyed and can’t wait to read more of. I’ve always been a fan of swords and sorcery, so this week’s fight is going to be a sword duel between between two of the greatest swordsmen in the DC Multiverse-Warlord and Deathstroke!

Travis Morgan was an Air Force pilot who crashed in the strange land of Skartaris, where he became known as the Warlord. In addition to being skilled with a sword, he’s trained with firearms, hand to hand combat, and is an excellent leader and tactician.

Slade Wilson is one of the world’s greatest mercenaries and assassins, operating under the name Deathstroke. Like Warlord, he is an excellent swordsman and marksman, and has superhuman agility, strength, stamina, agility, and reflexes.

If these two skilled fighters were to duel with swords, who would win? Let us know who you think it would be and why, below!

• Warlord
  • Deathstroke

0 voters

14 Likes

Deathstroke Definitely.
Travis is skill but Deathstroke has definitely deadlier than him. And his healing factor a is big boost.

10 Likes

deathstroke can beat warlord in a sword fight

8 Likes

I would think Deathstroke, and not just because of the super-powers, but because from what I understand, Warlord isn’t really an expert swordsman either.

9 Likes

Although, I hate to do it, I have to pick Deathstroke over Warlord. Deathstroke’s abilities make him a bit much for a normal human to handle, even one with Warlord’s spirit and survivor instinct.

7 Likes

Deathstroke because he doesn’t care about rules. “No guns only sword” “Yeah, sure thing (assumes his Sword with gun is allowed) wink wink”

6 Likes

You thought Deathstroke was cool before? Wait 'till you see him pull out a gunblade like he’s Squall freaking Leonhart.

9 Likes

I still think that gunblade was pretty cool, even if I’m still not entirely sure how it works, despite probably playing that game for hundreds of hours.

8 Likes

I was best friends with Stroke Death. I know he has no chance at victory.

6 Likes

As much as I love Warlord, he would have no chance against Deathstroke.

6 Likes

In honor of our good buddy @TravisMorgan I went Warlord

8 Likes

I’ll let Wintergreen say why Deathstroke would win. :00_deathstroke: :superman_hv_4:

And also this. :crossed_swords:

And… Also… Happy Birthday @RexRebel. :tada: :partying_face: :birthday: :gift: :tada: :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

6 Likes

I voted Deathstroke

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m going with Warlord

8 Likes

Traitors! Assassins!

My only friends @Robert-DeBeero and @raider_dave66! Thanks a lot @Green.Lantern! Put me up against a meta-human. As I recall CW Green Arrow defeated Deathstroke and he had no meta-human powers!

I shall prevail!

I’ve defeated Death and Deimos! Deathstroke is nothing!

9 Likes

Warlord, because it’s The Warlord. insert Warlord emoji we don’t yet have here

If you get it, you know your Warlord and if you don’t, then your name must be “Slade Wilson”.

Fun Fact: Travis Morgan doesn’t need his first name to rhyme with “blade” in order to be a badass, he just is one.

7 Likes

Based upon the healing factor, combat skill, reflexes, and pure tenacity, I give this one to Deathstroke.

6 Likes

tumblr_p8mv609LEI1si3gq6o7_400

giphy (2)

6 Likes