Who Would Win? Swamp Thing vs. Joker

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out in loony locales with only a few atypical articles to defend themselves!

How It Works

• Well, in short, :sparkles: magic:sparkles:!
  • Two challengers enter, but only one leaves!
  • Using ONLY 3 objects, they will fight it out within a foreign location all pre-set by… someone… something? No one knows.

It’s up to YOU to determine how it all goes down - the hows and the whys of Who Would Win?

This week’s spooktacular challengers are…

Swamp Thing vs. Joker

Their available weapons?

1. BIG CHAINS
  2. Two tiny pumpkins. Just pumpkins.
  3. A bubbling cauldron with a strangely continuous fire underneath

Where will they throw these fantastic fisticuffs?
The truck bed of a hayride! The ground is lava. No, literally. Lava. :fire:

Pick your winner via poll below and elaborate on the play-by-play of your match-up in the comments! We want the details!

• Swamp Thing
  • Joker

0 voters

1 Like

Two tiny pumpkins become two GIANT pumpkins because Swampy asked them to nicely. Then he smashes them over Joker’s head and slowly melts into the swamp with a low, “HA…HA…HA.”

1 Like

2 Likes

Ya know, Joker is probably the most likely villain I could see being capable of annoying someone to death. :clap: Well done.

3 Likes

Mark Hamill face-off?

While I think BB made a really good point, I have to cast my vote for Swamp Thing. Consider it a bias for cosmic beings.

2 Likes

Joker, he is 1. to crazy to fight logically, 2. has no regard for any sort of boundary 3. is way to smart for his own good.

2 Likes

Swamp thing hands down

3 Likes

They both die. Joker takes the swamp thing with him into the lava for laughs

3 Likes

That’s… inspired. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I’m just not sure what the Joker would actually do to win this. He can’t physically overpower Swamp Thing and isn’t immortal while Swamp Thing is. It’s like sending an average housecat against Batman, and then specifying that Batman doesn’t have his utility belt. The cat is theoretically physically capable of inflicting some kind of injury and Batman doesn’t really have his usual weapons, but…

1 Like